• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Use My Pampered Chef Debit Card for VIP and S/S Orders?

In summary, you can use your PC debit card to order S/S samples, but you can also use your PC credit card.
Bexs50
Can I pay for an order from VIP with my PC Debit card? Or do I have to use my personal debit card? And I think I know this, but I might as well ask...I can use my PC debit card to order S/S samples right??

Bexs50 said:
Can I pay for an order from VIP with my PC Debit card? Or do I have to use my personal debit card? And I think I know this, but I might as well ask...I can use my PC debit card to order S/S samples right??

I don't think you can pay VIP with your PC debit card...but you CAN pay for your PC samples with it.

PC Debit card is for PC only.

I have a separate acct for all my PC biz stuff. My bank gave me a debit card with that acct, so that's what I use to purchase any other things for my biz--VIP, Merrill, Office Max, etc...

Thanks, girls! I can always count on you Cheffers for a speedy answer!!

Deb...I do have a seperate account for PC but I do not have a debit card for that account. I guess I'll be going to the bank tomorrow!

I use the PC credit card to pay for all business purchases (including shows). That way I have a record to cross check that I didn't forget to deduct anything for taxes and I have that extra time to make sure all checks had a chance to clear before paying. The trick is to pay the entire amount each month. The PC card has the highest interest rate of any I use so there's no way that I carry anything over.

I used to order samples at the CC website but now I do it all through PP. I can use the PC credit card AND it is recorded in my expenses on PP. (You can only use the debit card if you do it on CC.)

Related to Can I Use My Pampered Chef Debit Card for VIP and S/S Orders?

1. Can I use my Pampered Chef debit card for VIP and S/S orders?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef debit card for VIP and S/S orders. As long as your card has a Visa or Mastercard logo, it can be used for all Pampered Chef purchases, including VIP and S/S orders.

2. Is there a limit to how much I can spend using my Pampered Chef debit card?

There is no specific limit for using your Pampered Chef debit card for VIP and S/S orders. However, your bank may have a daily spending limit on your card, so it's best to check with your bank beforehand to avoid any issues.

3. Can I earn rewards points or cashback when using my Pampered Chef debit card for VIP and S/S orders?

Yes, you can earn rewards points or cashback when using your Pampered Chef debit card for VIP and S/S orders, just like any other purchase. Check with your bank to see what rewards or cashback offers they have for debit card purchases.

4. Will my Pampered Chef debit card be charged immediately for VIP and S/S orders?

Your Pampered Chef debit card will be charged immediately for VIP and S/S orders, just like any other purchase. This ensures that your order is processed and shipped promptly.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef debit card for VIP and S/S orders outside of the United States?

At this time, Pampered Chef debit cards can only be used for VIP and S/S orders within the United States. If you are located outside of the US, you can still place orders through a US-based consultant and pay with a different form of payment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Eftilly
  • pctharper