• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Payment Options for Supply Order

In summary, at Pampered Chef, you can pay for supply orders using all major credit cards and PayPal. Unfortunately, checks and money orders are not accepted. There is no minimum purchase amount for credit card payments and no additional fees for using a credit card or PayPal. However, only one payment method can be used for a supply order.
smarteez2
Gold Member
Hey all,
Quick question for ya'll. I am inputting a supply order and I notice that I can enter a credit card, Debit card or PC dollars as payment. Does the credit card have to be the PC credit card or can I use ANY credit card. I usually use my PC Debit card but am wanting to get door prizes as well so might be a little more this time. Let me know and thank you in advance. :eek:)
Cynthia

Whooo WhoooThanks so much!!

1. What payment options are available for supply orders?

At Pampered Chef, we accept all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. We also offer the option to pay with PayPal.

2. Can I pay for my supply order with a check or money order?

Unfortunately, we do not accept checks or money orders as a form of payment for supply orders. We apologize for any inconvenience.

3. Is there a minimum purchase amount required for credit card payments?

No, there is no minimum purchase amount required for credit card payments. You can use your credit card for any amount, big or small.

4. Are there any additional fees for using a credit card or PayPal?

No, there are no additional fees for using a credit card or PayPal to pay for your supply order. The total amount you see at checkout is the final price you will pay.

5. Can I use multiple payment methods for my supply order?

Unfortunately, we do not have the option to split payments between multiple methods. You will need to choose one form of payment for your supply order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies