• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Pampered Chef Dollars to Place a Supply Order

In summary, Pampered Chef Dollars are a type of currency that can be earned and used through the Pampered Chef Consultant Rewards Program. They can be earned through hosting cooking shows, making sales, or recruiting new consultants. To redeem them, consultants can log in to their Consultant Workstation and click on the "Redeem Dollars" tab to apply them at checkout when purchasing products. Pampered Chef Dollars can also be used for supply orders, but not for business supplies. They do have an expiration date of one year from the date they are earned, so it is important to use them before they expire. Pampered Chef Dollars can be combined with credit or debit card payments, but not with other forms of payment such as gift cards or discounts
mommylove_07
I am trying to place a supply order and use my PC dollars. I am not using the whole amount that I have. Is that the probelm? I don't know what it tells me because I sent it through using the debit card stupidly. So I guess for further reference how do you use your PC DOllars.

You just qualified right? First make sure that the money is even in your account. It takes a long time for PC to post it to your account. To check to see if you have any click on Managing your business and then on PC Dollars. Hope that helps.
Layla

Yes, it shows I have the pc dollars.

Under payment type, just choose pc dollars and the amount you want to use. It will just subtract what you used and you can use what's left later!

Hi there! It sounds like you may have accidentally used your debit card instead of your PC dollars to place your supply order. To use your PC dollars, simply log into your consultant account and click on the "Place Order" tab. From there, you can select the option to use your PC dollars towards your order. If you are still having trouble, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. We want to make sure you are able to take full advantage of your PC dollars. Happy cooking!

What are Pampered Chef Dollars?

Pampered Chef Dollars are a form of currency that can be earned and redeemed for products through the Pampered Chef Consultant Rewards Program. Consultants earn these dollars by hosting cooking shows, making sales, or recruiting new consultants.

How do I redeem my Pampered Chef Dollars?

To redeem your Pampered Chef Dollars, simply log in to your Consultant Workstation and click on the "Redeem Dollars" tab. From there, you can select the products you would like to purchase and apply your Pampered Chef Dollars at checkout.

Can I use Pampered Chef Dollars to place a supply order?

Yes, you can use Pampered Chef Dollars to place a supply order. However, please note that Pampered Chef Dollars cannot be used to purchase business supplies, such as catalogs, order forms, or business cards.

Do my Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars do have an expiration date. They are valid for one year from the date they are earned. It is important to keep track of your Pampered Chef Dollars and use them before they expire.

Can I combine Pampered Chef Dollars with other forms of payment?

Yes, you can combine Pampered Chef Dollars with credit or debit card payments. However, you cannot use other forms of payment, such as gift cards or discounts, with Pampered Chef Dollars.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
RMDave
Replies
Views
RebelChef
  • Cedelchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies