• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting My Mia Sample Order | $114 Total with PC Dollars & Debit Card

In summary, someone placed an order with P3 but did not have enough money to pay for it. The order was put on hold because of this.
kaseydee
Gold Member
I called to check on my sample order today & the wait time was forever so I left my info. My order was $114 & change. I used my $100 pc dollars & the remaining on my pc debit. I got home & had a msg on my machine. They were calling to let me know my order was on hold b/c I didn't have enough money to purchase it. What??? I had $100 pc dollars & put the remaining $14 on my TPC debit card. I am now holding to see what the deal is....anyone else had this problem? I double checked PP3 & it shows both payments..pc dollars & pc debit.:cry:

Maybe there is just a mix up. I hope they get it resolved for you!!

Let us know what you find out!

I hope you get an answer tonight so you can sleep! Let us know what happens next.

I had the same d*** thing happen to me. Used PC dollars and PC debit card, and it was put on hold because there was no record pf the debit card for the balance. "Cept I didn't get a call, I had to call them.It was supposedly released...Robin

The same thing happend to me today. I had placed my order on 2/4. Someone from HO called me today stating my order, which was 54.46 was 14.46 short. I checked back on my P3 order and I had also used $50 in PC dollars and the rest was placed on my TPC debit card. Strange.

Hopefully they've figured out ALL of these don't seem to be working?????

That is weird! Sounds like something is messed up regarding PC$!

They have been really slow processing sample orders too. I placed one on the 5th (only 2 items!) and it didn't ship until yesterday.

Sounds like they are having some problems. I'm sure they will get it all worked out soon.

This happened to me also. Placed supply order on 2/5 and finally called them on Monday. 2/11. Debit card number did not transmit even though my order summary indicated no balance due. She said they were having some internal problems. They shipped immediately and I should have it today. Yeah!!

I used PC $ and PC Debit on my Sample and Supply orders. They both went through with no problem even after I called HO to change my payment b/c I had FORGOT about my PC $. That may be why mine was fine since I had to call them to begin with.

Sounds like their system is not taking the second method of payment.

Guess I should call?I placed an outlet order and a spring/summer sample order on Feb 7 and 8. Still listed as 'received.' I figured that things were just backed up. Guess I should call.
Thanks for sharing your timelines and experiences.

Sorry for the late reply on what happend. The girl told me no record of the PC debit even though PP3 showed it. (I didn't know you could finalize an order w/out payment showing for everything) They were suppose to ship it out today. I got an email saying it shipped but on CC it still shows received. I can't wait to get it in. My boyfriend (the chef) is excited to see the grill basket. He is a good seller for me to the ladies & one man up at the Peabody. He is a sous chef of banquets. I have enough every month to have a catalog show for them! One of the girls at the Peabody is having a catalog show for all her family to buy so she can get the 2/60% off items. She said her list is forever long that she is wanting to buy:)

Apparently there is an issue with this. I spoke w/P3 technical help, and when I mentioned it he said, "Oh, you are in that group." Yep, I am. My order at least should be here on Saturday.Robin

At least we have a "group" :)

I placed an outlet order on 2/4. It shipped on 2/11 and I received it today. I guess maybe it's just P3 orders that are screwing up?

What is a "My Mia Sample Order"?

A "My Mia Sample Order" is a way for Pampered Chef consultants to order sample products at a discounted rate to use for demonstrations and events.

How do I place a "My Mia Sample Order"?

To place a "My Mia Sample Order", log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Mia Sample Order" tab. From there, you can browse and select the products you would like to order and checkout.

Can I customize my "My Mia Sample Order"?

Yes, you can customize your "My Mia Sample Order" by choosing the specific quantities and products you would like to order. However, there may be a limit on the quantities you can order for certain products.

Is there a limit to how many "My Mia Sample Orders" I can place?

There is no limit to how many "My Mia Sample Orders" you can place, but there may be a limit on the quantities you can order for certain products. It is recommended to only order what you need to avoid excess inventory.

How long does it take for a "My Mia Sample Order" to be delivered?

The delivery time for a "My Mia Sample Order" can vary depending on your location and the shipping method you choose at checkout. Typically, it takes 1-2 weeks for delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • mommylove_07
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Intrepid_Chef