• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Received Their S/S Sample Orders Yet?

In summary, someone ordered samples on the 25th, and the last few days it said "picking" but now it says "received." They said it sounds like the PC$ issue. They also saw another thread about PC$ being an issue and wanted to know if anyone else has had this issue.
wadesgirl said:
I placed my order on the 28th. I called last Friday when it still said Received. They told me to give it a little longer but to call today or tomorrow if it hasn't moved. I'm calling them tonight, I want my stuff by this weekend, otherwise it would probably be next Tuesday before I get them

Okay, you just talked me into it. I went ahead and called tonight and I am waiting on a call back. I will keep everyone posted!

Okay, received my call back and they are going to go ahead and send it to the warehouse and it should go out in 24-48 hrs. All she said was that they got backed up at the end of the month.

So, everybody go ahead and give them a call!

I submitted both a sample product order and a supply order on the 30th. I received box 2 of 2 today (Tuesday) for the supply order and I should receive box 1 of 2 tomorrow (Wednesday). My sample order is still showing as received.

I ordered on the 25th and received mine yesterday so i would say the one orderd on the 28th or 29th should be another couple days.

MINE SHIPPED LAST NIGHT! Sorry, just too excited. I finally called HO and when I was waiting for a call back, I checked one last time online and it shipped. I should hopefully be getting my products tomorrow but we'll see how well FedEx does in the snow!

I ordered both supplies & samples on the 31st. The supply order has shipped as of late yesterday, but samples are still showing received.

wadesgirl said:
MINE SHIPPED LAST NIGHT! Sorry, just too excited. I finally called HO and when I was waiting for a call back, I checked one last time online and it shipped. I should hopefully be getting my products tomorrow but we'll see how well FedEx does in the snow!

Mine too! I am excited too. I was told last night it would ship within 24-48 hrs, but they must have shipped it right out.

kspry said:
I ordered both supplies & samples on the 31st. The supply order has shipped as of late yesterday, but samples are still showing received.

I ordered mine on the 28th and it finally shipped today. Give it a couple more days, they'll catch up with everything.

I just looked and the estimate delivery date changed to today (love living close to HO) BUT... it's snowing like crazy and I doubt the drivers will go out today. So I'm still crossing my fingers for tomorrow. New Survivor and new products, couldn't get any better!

Yeah, I don't think my host is going to get her show order today because of snow.

I called last night b/c my Supply order was MISSING SEVERAL items and I aked about my Samples while I had them on the phone. They said it would ship today or tomorrow. They are suppose to get my missing supplies out ASAP b/c it was seasoning that I need for upcoming shows.

I totally want to get my hands on the Moroccan rub!

kspry said:
I totally want to get my hands on the Moroccan rub!

That was one of the FOUR that was left out of my box!

Rats! I love the Greek rub. Really looking forward to using the Moroccan chipotle.

I got a box on the 1st and it was my collapsible bowl and then the rest came yesterday. Okay let me rephrase that as another box showed up yesterday. I was so busy with my full time job I made myself leave the box unopened and upstairs but I will be playing with the stuff today! :p

JoLynn

Okay so I just went through my box of stuff to make sure I had everything and I found two of the chef's tool-small spoon. I guess that means I will be calling HO tomorrow. What do they usually do when something like this happens? Do I mail it back or do I have the option of just purchasing it?

JoLynn

Usually they will let you keep it if it's an inexpensive item. Costs them more to ship it than it's worth.

My Samples finally shipped yesterday and will be here the 11th. They also shipped out my adjustement for my supply yesterday and will be here the 11th too.

My supply order just showed up. Aaack. I forgot to order the Moroccan rub!

I ordered 2/1 and my supply order just shipped, but samples are still just in received status. They REALLY got hit 1/31 with show orders.

janetupnorth said:
I ordered 2/1 and my supply order just shipped, but samples are still just in received status. They REALLY got hit 1/31 with show orders.
:eek: Guilty......I submitted 4 shows on the 31st......but they had all been held within one week of submission......:eek:
(and they are all "picking" right now).

ChefBeckyD said:
:eek: Guilty......I submitted 4 shows on the 31st......but they had all been held within one week of submission......:eek:
(and they are all "picking" right now).

Oh, I KNOW you aren't the only one. 4 orders wouldn't kill the system. :D

My samples were supposed to arrive yesterday now I have to call FedEx because HO says that they don't have the package any more. It still shows in Illinois.

Glad I'm not the only one with issues......I ordered my samples 2/1, submitted a show 2/2........the show was shipped today, but my samples are still "received".

It's maddening....

They're catching up, Chris. I got samples (ordered 1/28) and supplies (ordered 2/1) yesterday.

I need to email them. I received my order a few weeks ago but didn't receive my collapsable bowl. I double checked that I had ordered it, the box said 1 of 1, and the bowl wasn't listed on the packing slip. So, I did an online adjustment. Well, I got the bowl the next day and then a few days ago I got another one. So, I need to send one back. If the box had said 1 of 2 I wouldn't have done the online adjustment. But, you would think their records would have shown that it had already shipped. I have never had that happen before. I always get shipments on different days, but the boxes always tell me that more is coming. Very strange.

Finally! My sample order & supply order went in on the 31st. I have the supplies, but it will be next Tuesday before the samples get here.
I'm happy they've shipped. It was too long on received, then picking.

I got mine today! Love what I have. I can't wait to try the grill basket! The collapsible bowl is a lot bigger than I thought it was!

jrstephens said:
I got mine today! Love what I have. I can't wait to try the grill basket! The collapsible bowl is a lot bigger than I thought it was!

I thought the same thing about the bowl! That thing is enormous! I love the grill basket too even though we don't normally cook like that on the grill.

Did anyone who ordered on 2/1 have theirs ship yet? I can't wait for mine either. :) Although it will be like Christmas when it comes because I almost forgot what I ordered! :)

janetupnorth said:
Did anyone who ordered on 2/1 have theirs ship yet?

I can't wait for mine either. :) Although it will be like Christmas when it comes because I almost forgot what I ordered! :)
Nope. Mine are still sitting at "received".

I'm waiting.........very impatiently I might add.......but there's not a lot I can do about it, so I just keep checking....sigh.

I would call. I ordered on 1/31 and they were not shipped until after I called. I had to call about another issue and mentioned it to them since I had them on the phone. 2 days later they shipped out - could be coincidence or not:D

jrstephens said:
I would call. I ordered on 1/31 and they were not shipped until after I called. I had to call about another issue and mentioned it to them since I had them on the phone. 2 days later they shipped out - could be coincidence or not:D
I just might do that..........thanks for the advice!!! I'll let you know what happens.

Probably coincidence. I think they are just getting to 2/1 on sample orders today...

I have 2 online orders just sitting as received....slow lately.

I just called HO...they are now picking show orders for 2/3 and 2/4...sample packages are 'low man' on the totem pole.....uuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrgggggggggg

Continue to wait impatiently..............

pcchris said:
I just might do that..........thanks for the advice!!! I'll let you know what happens.
I checked before I called, and now they are showing as "picking" - woo hoo!

Yeah, mine is picking too!

no mine says picking too................hum, makes ya think

PurpleAngel said:
no mine says picking too................hum, makes ya think

Nope they just finally got to them. They were on 1/31 sample orders last night/this a.m. so only makes sense that they got to 2/1 tonight.

I'm supposed to get mine from FedEx on Wednesday...thank goodness! I've been waiting a while and I really want my stuff! I only ordered some of the Open Stock items, but hey, toys are toys!!!

I now have a tracking number...................should be here Thursday.

YEAH

Now lets just hope it's all there.....

Mine now say shipped, but when I click on the link, the FedEx site says no information is available.

sigh...

I'll check back later on, I guess........

pcchris said:
Mine now say shipped, but when I click on the link, the FedEx site says no information is available.

sigh...

When I have had this happen, the next day the shipping info will be available. That normally means PC has called FedEx to pick it up and FedEx has not gotten it in their system yet. GOOD LUCK!!!

jrstephens said:
When I have had this happen, the next day the shipping info will be available. That normally means PC has called FedEx to pick it up and FedEx has not gotten it in their system yet. GOOD LUCK!!!

Thanks for the info...........I appreciate it!!! :)

pcchris said:

sigh...

Yet, they were kind enough to withdraw their money from my account today...:confused:

nice.

pcchris said:
Thanks for the info...........I appreciate it!!! :)

Any updates this morning?

How can you check the status of your order. I still have not gotten mine and I ordered in late Jan. I would like to have my stuff for a show Saturday.

chefdiana2007 said:
How can you check the status of your order. I still have not gotten mine and I ordered in late Jan. I would like to have my stuff for a show Saturday.

On CC there is a menu on the right hand side. Toward the middle/bottom of that menu you wil see a "Shipment Status" option. Click on it and it will take you to it. If they have shipped you can click on the tracking number in blue to track them.

Hope that helps!

:thumbup: Thanks Jennifer, I just checked, and my stuff should be in today. I will have to call my son, who is home today and he can let me know when it gets there. :yuck: He knocked out his 3 front teeth last night, see new thread.

<h2>1. What is the status of my s/s sample orders?</h2><p>The status of your s/s sample order can be checked by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "My Orders" section. From there, you can see if your order is still being picked or if it has been received.</p><h2>2. I ordered my s/s samples using PC$. Will this affect the delivery of my order?</h2><p>Using PC$ to pay for your s/s samples should not affect the delivery of your order. However, if there are any issues with your PC$ account, it may delay the processing of your order. If you have concerns, please contact our customer service team for assistance.</p><h2>3. My s/s sample order went from "picking" to "received." What does this mean?</h2><p>This simply means that your order has been received and is being processed for shipment. "Picking" refers to the stage where your items are being gathered from our warehouse and "received" means that they are now ready to be shipped.</p><h2>4. Has anyone else received their s/s sample orders?</h2><p>We have had reports of some customers receiving their s/s sample orders, but it may vary depending on location and shipping method. If you have not received your order within the estimated delivery time, please contact our customer service team for assistance.</p><h2>5. Should I be concerned if my s/s sample order is still showing as "received"?</h2><p>If your order has been showing as "received" for an extended period of time, please contact our customer service team for further assistance. It is possible that there may be an issue with your order or with the delivery process. We are here to help and ensure that you receive your samples in a timely manner.</p>

1. What is the status of my s/s sample orders?

The status of your s/s sample order can be checked by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "My Orders" section. From there, you can see if your order is still being picked or if it has been received.

2. I ordered my s/s samples using PC$. Will this affect the delivery of my order?

Using PC$ to pay for your s/s samples should not affect the delivery of your order. However, if there are any issues with your PC$ account, it may delay the processing of your order. If you have concerns, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. My s/s sample order went from "picking" to "received." What does this mean?

This simply means that your order has been received and is being processed for shipment. "Picking" refers to the stage where your items are being gathered from our warehouse and "received" means that they are now ready to be shipped.

4. Has anyone else received their s/s sample orders?

We have had reports of some customers receiving their s/s sample orders, but it may vary depending on location and shipping method. If you have not received your order within the estimated delivery time, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Should I be concerned if my s/s sample order is still showing as "received"?

If your order has been showing as "received" for an extended period of time, please contact our customer service team for further assistance. It is possible that there may be an issue with your order or with the delivery process. We are here to help and ensure that you receive your samples in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• prepchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
darlinclem
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies