• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Seen the Sample Order Form? Checking on Delivery Status

In summary, someone on this site is feeling guilty. They ordered supplies on 1/23 and their samples haven't shipped yet. They're estimating that it will arrive around the 28th.
prepchef
Gold Member
Has anyone seen the Sample Order form yet?

Has anyone received their Samples.

I KNOW they arent due until the end of the week, Just checking, so don't jump all over me. I'm just hoping someone got theirs early.

prepchef said:
Just checking, so don't jump all over me.
I am shocked:eek: that you think someone on this site woul jump all over you for something! Just shocked!:eek::D:D:rolleyes:

Haven't received them but they are scheduled for delivery Feb. 3rd. Wahoo!

I know I probably "read between the lines" too much in people's posts.

I think higher levels (directors) get theirs sooner.

It is the Jan CN. New Paperwork:
NED and SED Jan 22
ED Jan 24 (so they should have theirs now)
Directors Jan 29
FD and Consultants Feb 4

Maybe even a director or two has gotten theirs early???

I wonder if there's any particular order to how the send out the SAT boxes. Do they go to directors first? Or do they go random? Top sellers? Location of consultant?ETA Sent this at the same time as Kathleen... sorry...Those dates are in regards to the changeover kits, not SAT, though, right?

Those are Change Over kits, yes. The flyer says the SAT samples are shipped to arrive by the 30th.

I checked my Adjustment and my two shipements have listed, so they are in the mail! I'm just so antsy! LOL

FYI: the Sample Order form will be in the Change Over Kit.

I have been wondering why the Sample pkgs aren't even listed on CC yet. Yes, I know we can't order them until the 30th, but I do dwell on it for a few days before ordering. (I want EVERYTHING - but it takes me a day or so to cut myself back! :))

Someone posted a "guess" at what the sample packs might be - I guess based on the prices they saw on PP for the different packages and seeing the SAT levels (I think the pkgs follow the SAT levels??)

Do a search for 2009 in the files section and you'll see the word file.

prepchef said:
Has anyone seen the Sample Order form yet?

Has anyone received their Samples.

I KNOW they arent due until the end of the week, Just checking, so don't jump all over me. I'm just hoping someone got theirs early.

Jump all over people? Me? I have *no* idea what you're talking about. ;)

I did order on 1/23 from the PP site all my supply needs for the spring, along with some give aways that are still listed under the old price as well as the new price(small bamboo spoons).

leftymac said:
Jump all over people? Me? I have *no* idea what you're talking about. ;)

Someone is feeling guilty! LOL :angel:

My SAT shipped out the 22nd, I'm estimating it to arrive around the 28th, as it usually takes 6 days from HO to La Mesa CA! :)

heat123 said:
My SAT shipped out the 22nd, I'm estimating it to arrive around the 28th, as it usually takes 6 days from HO to La Mesa CA! :)

is it showing in your shipment status page?? if thats the case .. mine hasnt shipped yet :cry::cry:

thecougchef said:
is it showing in your shipment status page?? if thats the case .. mine hasnt shipped yet :cry::cry:

They don't show in the shipping status page. You have to look for it under product adjustment.

pamperedpals said:
They don't show in the shipping status page. You have to look for it under product adjustment.

YUP, That's how I looked up when mine shipped!;)

Not shipment status. Adjustments. Go into adjustments as if you can't remember the show number, selecting show type of "all" and this year. Items in the resultant list that have a "G" in the middle are earned items - SAT, the binder, catalogs for recruiting, etc. Use that "show" number with "01" added to the end as the reference number at FedEx to track it.

POOP! Mine isn't there either! Oh well, such is life!
I am very excited as I earned more this year than I have in quite a while.
And Rich, no worries! We are all that antsy and no one will fault you or jump all over you for that! If we did, we would have to jump all over each other because we all doing it in a way. Ann is level headed and knows what is what but I think she is really dieing to see who gets what and when!

chefann said:
Not shipment status. Adjustments.

Go into adjustments as if you can't remember the show number, selecting show type of "all" and this year. Items in the resultant list that have a "G" in the middle are earned items - SAT, the binder, catalogs for recruiting, etc. Use that "show" number with "01" added to the end as the reference number at FedEx to track it.

Okay I know Ann you are the smartest person on here but girl I can't do it for the life of me. I've tried it with my consultant#,show#,&the 01 added....then tried the numbers without my c# and nothing! :-(

Where? In the adjustment screen, you don't need the consultant number - just go in through the "don't remember your show number" link.On FedEx, that's where you'll need consultant number.
For example, Suzy Consultant is #123456 and is currently on show #987. Her SAT shipment isn't showing up on the adjustment screen, so she goes to the FedEx site to check. She clicks on the track by REFERENCE number link and enters the following as the first number: 123456G098701. (But, because the earned items are often off from the show numbers, she should start at about 975 and go up from there.)

chefann said:
Where? In the adjustment screen, you don't need the consultant number - just go in through the "don't remember your show number" link.

On FedEx, that's where you'll need consultant number.
For example, Suzy Consultant is #123456 and is currently on show #987. Her SAT shipment isn't showing up on the adjustment screen, so she goes to the FedEx site to check. She clicks on the track by REFERENCE number link and enters the following as the first number: 123456G098701. (But, because the earned items are often off from the show numbers, she should start at about 975 and go up from there.)

Thanks so much for this info!!! I just found out my box will be here Thursday!!! YEAH!!!!

I still don't get anything to come up... is it only directors that are seeing theirs? I am a consultant only (so far), have any consultant's (non-directors and above) seen theirs?

THANK YOU ANN! I was on the wrong portion of fedex. I wasn't thinking reference #. :) Fri & Sat are my days to receive goodies!

When I do it, I am getting the info for the binder

In that case there hasn't been anything entered as shipped since then.

SS09 Sample package prices are now showing up in P3

i dont see mine how to find it?

Thanks for the FedEx trick!

Mine still isn't in the prod. adj. and still isn't on fed ex! : ( I'll just keep checking!

Mine didn't come today... but I had a PC box delivered and I was excited until I opened it and found out it was from another show! :(

thanks for the info - mine is scheduled to be here tomorrow!

Thanks Ann! I forgot how to do that trick- mine is scheduled to be here tomorrow as well!! WHO HOO! :)

prepchef said:
SS09 Sample package prices are now showing up in P3

YEAH! We now know the open stock but I really dislike the fact that they don't tell us what is in the packages (even to keep track of in our records) on P3

Several people have figured out what's in the packages.A: everything but open stock
B: Nov. submit 2 shows SAT level
C: Nov. $1500 SAT level (minus submit 2 shows)
D: Nov. $3k SAT level (minus $1500 and submit 2)
E: Nov. $6k SAT level (minus $3k and submit 2)
F: Dec. submit 2 shows SAT level

chefann said:
Several people have figured out what's in the packages.

A: everything but open stock
B: Nov. submit 2 shows SAT level
C: Nov. $1500 SAT level (minus submit 2 shows)
D: Nov. $3k SAT level (minus $1500 and submit 2)
E: Nov. $6k SAT level (minus $3k and submit 2)
F: Dec. submit 2 shows SAT level

Figured out? Does this mean those are it, or are they just quessing?

PamperedDor said:
where in p3?

Non Commission Order -> Sample -> add item-> lookup -> scroll down list

;)

PamperChefCarol said:
Figured out? Does this mean those are it, or are they just quessing?
It's an educated guess, based on what's open stock, the prices of the packages, the cost of individual items, and the fact that HO usually splits the packages at least somewhat the way the SAT was divided.

I got my SAT stuff today. I didn't get much because I am new... I was disappointed to see the white mini-baker is back ordered. I wonder when that will come...??

LeanneB. said:
I got my SAT stuff today. I didn't get much because I am new... I was disappointed to see the white mini-baker is back ordered. I wonder when that will come...??

I think this info was in last weeks E-news from PC.

You guys were right on the money! Good job!!!!! Thanks!

prepchef said:
You guys were right on the money! Good job!!!!! Thanks!

You got the list? Please share specifics- What packages are open and what ones are choose one?

They're on CC. Managing your business > Order samples and supplies > Product Samples > Spring 2009.

chefann said:
They're on CC. Managing your business Order samples and supplies > Product Samples > Spring 2009.

Well DUH! I have been looking everyday but didn't today *sigh* :)

1. Has anyone seen the Sample Order form yet?

Yes, the Sample Order form has been sent out to all consultants and should arrive by the end of the week. If you have not received yours yet, please reach out to your team leader for assistance.

2. Has anyone received their Samples?

Samples are typically delivered at the same time as the Sample Order form. If you have not received either, please check with your team leader or contact our customer service team for further assistance.

3. I KNOW they aren't due until the end of the week, Just checking, so don't jump all over me. I'm just hoping someone got theirs early.

Thank you for checking in! We understand the excitement and anticipation of receiving your Sample Order form and Samples. We can assure you that all orders will be delivered by the end of the week.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RaggedyAunt
  • Pampered Chef Sales
2 3
Replies
Views
sklay723
  • mminikus
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mminikus