• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clarifying Discounted Knives on Sample Order Form

In summary, our products are designed to simplify cooking and baking tasks and have instructions and user guides for proper usage. They are safe to use and have multiple purposes, but we recommend contacting customer service for assistance. Most products are dishwasher safe, but hand-washing is recommended for longevity.
mminikus
I was looking through the sample product order form we just got and I see the new knives there in the Open Stock part Half off. I am confused since we just received the info that we could order them only at our discount. Am I not understanding it right, or can we really get them off the sample product form that cheap???

The email about only getting our discount was for the Santoku (sp?) only. The rest we can get at half off.

If I remember correctly, it was just the Santoku knife that we can get only :( at our discount b/c it is not offered as a sample since it was the cluster challenge product.

mminikus said:
Am I not understanding it right, or can we really get them off the sample product form that cheap???

Isn't it GREAT:D We always have the chance to order new products that we don't earn for free, for half off! PC is the best!

My hubby is so excited about the new knives. Then I was really excited when I saw I could order them from open stock. I wasnt able to earn them but I love getting a chance to buy them anyway at 50% off

Am I bad! I totally overlooked the fact that it was only the Santoku that we could buy at our discount. That's why this sight is awesome, sometimes it takes more than 1 mind to get it!! I am excited that we can get all the other knives at Half off though!! To bad since the cluster challenge bombed, they wouldn't let us get that at Half off too!

1. Did I see it correctly?

Yes, you did! Our products are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient, so it's natural to be amazed by their functionality.

2. How do I know if I'm using the product correctly?

Each product comes with a user guide and instructions on how to use it properly. You can also refer to our website for demonstration videos and tips on how to get the most out of your purchase.

3. Can I use these products for other purposes?

While our products are specifically designed for cooking and baking, some of them may have multiple uses. We recommend referring to the user guide or contacting our customer service for further assistance.

4. Are these products safe to use?

Absolutely! We prioritize safety and quality in all our products, and they go through rigorous testing to ensure they meet the highest standards. However, we always recommend following the user guide and using caution when handling hot or sharp objects.

5. Are these products dishwasher safe?

Most of our products are dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand-washing to prolong their lifespan. Please refer to the user guide or product label for specific care instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
danidag
  • prepchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies