• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discounted Sample Products: Get the Best Deals on Bulk Orders!

then I could just order what I need and not feel guilty!You sound like me! I have almost the same number of dish sets to get rid of, and a much of corning baking dishes I'm looking to part with. My trouble is getting the motivation to actually go and clean out the cabinets. LOLI understand how you feel!
VeronicaW
Gold Member
[FONT="Palatino Lino[B][COLOR="Magenta"]Ok, I should know this, but it is escaping me at the moment.
How much of a discount are we purchasing the Sample Products at?[/COLOR][/B]type"][/FONT]

VeronicaW said:
[FONT="Palatino Lino[B][COLOR="Magenta"]Ok, I should know this, but it is escaping me at the moment.
How much of a discount are we purchasing the Sample Products at?[/COLOR][/B]type"][/FONT]

50%.....unless you order the big package A - then it's a tad bit more.

On this topic...UGH! I am so torn! I really like the stuff in package D but do not need the tumblers. I hate to get it and "waste" $12.50 on tumblers I don't need when I want and need a sheet pan later... <sigh> ...back to pondering what I'm getting... (I've already been pondering for 2-3 days...)ETA: ...and I like package C but don't need the outdoor serving set...why or why do they do this to me?

Last edited:
Thanks!It made sense to me, ATF!

The last 2 Sample Orders I was being good and not ordering everything.
I'll see if I can keep it up!

I'd love to get the S.A. dish set, but my cupboard shelves are already groaning, and bending, w/what I already have!

janetupnorth said:
On this topic...UGH! I am so torn! I really like the stuff in package D but do not need the tumblers. I hate to get it and "waste" $12.50 on tumblers I don't need when I want and need a sheet pan later... <sigh> ...back to pondering what I'm getting... (I've already been pondering for 2-3 days...)

ETA: ...and I like package C but don't need the outdoor serving set...why or why do they do this to me?

I know! I wish they would do more "like product" groupings. So, if you want the outdoor entertaining stuff - you could get that. Or if you just want the Dots stuff you could get that, or just the new scrapers.....but instead, it's all mixed up together, and you end up getting stuff you don't need or want.
I'll never want or use the linens and placemats.....don't want to order more!

VeronicaW said:
It made sense to me, ATF!

The last 2 Sample Orders I was being good and not ordering everything.
I'll see if I can keep it up!

I'd love to get the S.A. dish set, but my cupboard shelves are already groaning, and bending, w/what I already have![/COLOR]

I solved that by getting those other dishes out of there.

BTW: I have a service for 12 of glass dishes with a flower or leafy design on it and a service for 12 of Pfalsgraph (spelled wrong I know :rolleyes: ) dishes that I would love to sell. I also have a service for 12 of white correlle that DH is NOT ready to part with - yet. Oh and I also have a bunch of corning baking dishes. If anyone wants and of these feel free to email me - I'll give you a great price!

Here's another question for you...if I wanted to order some open stock right now and then one of the sets later (but before the deadline), can I?

BethCooks4U said:
I solved that by getting those other dishes out of there.

BTW: I have a service for 12 of glass dishes with a flower or leafy design on it and a service for 12 of Pfalsgraph (spelled wrong I know :rolleyes: ) dishes that I would love to sell. I also have a service for 12 of white correlle that DH is NOT ready to part with - yet. Oh and I also have a bunch of corning baking dishes. If anyone wants and of these feel free to email me - I'll give you a great price!

You sound like me! I have almost the same number of dish sets to get rid of, and a much of corning baking dishes I'm looking to part with. My trouble is getting the motivation to actually go and clean out the cabinets. LOL

Debala715 said:
Here's another question for you...if I wanted to order some open stock right now and then one of the sets later (but before the deadline), can I?
Yes you can. You just can't order 2 of the same things.

Debala715 said:
You sound like me! I have almost the same number of dish sets to get rid of, and a much of corning baking dishes I'm looking to part with. My trouble is getting the motivation to actually go and clean out the cabinets. LOL
Trouble is, that's not ALL I have. LOL

I have 5 sons and a large family so it was nice having a lot of dishes but now it's just the 2 of us and the rest of the family is far away. Of course, my stones have replaced the corning dishes and I haven't used them in years.

I wish everythink would be offered as open stock pieces. Still do the groupings, but offer each piece individually as well.

What are the benefits of ordering sample products?

Ordering sample products allows customers to try out Pampered Chef products before committing to a purchase. It also gives them the opportunity to see the quality and functionality of our products firsthand.

How do I order sample products?

You can order sample products through your consultant or through our website. Simply select the products you would like to sample and follow the checkout process. Your consultant can also assist you in placing an order.

Is there a limit to how many sample products I can order?

There is no limit to the number of sample products you can order. However, we recommend starting with a few products to ensure you are happy with the quality and functionality before ordering more.

Do I have to pay for sample products?

Yes, sample products are available for purchase at a discounted price. This allows us to continue offering high-quality products and excellent customer service.

What is the return policy for sample products?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your sample products. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • floccies
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperedChefLayla
  • dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies