• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I transfer the warranty on products purchased through cash and carry?

Inventory order. Because of that, the warranty may not be transferrable. Of course the best course of action would be to call HO and ask.
J.Corley
I have the worst case of indecision right now. My problem is that I have Nov as my kit enhancement month. Also I have host who is at 25% discount. I need to order products for an upcoming Bazzar. And how much do you usually spend on cash and carry?

How do I know how much to order of each item. Also it works out to be the same ordering on my host's order and I won't have S & H.

Help me decide!!! Please it's late!

Jennifer

small batter bowls, any scoops, paring knives sell like crazy, seasons best,
apple wedgers - small bar boards, slice serves and mini spatulas----hope that helps----keep it light cuz you have to carry it!!!

What's you limit (budget) usually on what you'll spend and do you try to keep the stock low to sell out?

take orders keep a few on hand---You can always wrap what you own to show it nice---I use the clear plastic wrap and keep blue white, and red-green on hand to wrap them up----honestly you don't need to order much----Just be approachable-- HAVE FUN----

Can you tell I am over thinking this. I have a list of $350 worth of product. So bring less to sell and take orders from having my kit stuff laid out?

My advice is, don't spend ANYTHING on cash and carry. If you load up on the #1 seller (Food Chopper), everyone will already have it, and they will want a garlic press or ice cream scoop, instead.
Kit enhancement limits you to one of anything, anyways.

Get stuff YOU want, use it in your own kitchen, so you can tell everyone how ab fab it is!

J.Corley said:
Can you tell I am over thinking this. I have a list of $350 worth of product. So bring less to sell and take orders from having my kit stuff laid out?
Bring less and take orders! You can talk this up by telling people that they won't have to carry it around all day, it can be shipped straight to them. Also, the warranty doesn't transfer on cash and carry items. So if you do take things, keep them small and inexpensive (the things people are less likely to return on warranty).

chefann said:
Bring less and take orders! You can talk this up by telling people that they won't have to carry it around all day, it can be shipped straight to them. Also, the warranty doesn't transfer on cash and carry items. So if you do take things, keep them small and inexpensive (the things people are less likely to return on warranty).
Why would the warranty not transfer? Wouldn't it be the same as receiving it as a gift?

chefmelody said:
Why would the warranty not transfer? Wouldn't it be the same as receiving it as a gift?
I remember reading that here, but I forget who posted it. However, taking a look in the procedures and policies document, any products for cash and carry must be ordered on a Personal Inventory order. Because of that, the warranty may not be transferrable. Of course the best course of action would be to call HO and ask.

What to Order:

1. What are the top-selling products at Pampered Chef?

The top-selling products at Pampered Chef are the Deep Covered Baker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Quick Cooker, the Manual Food Processor, and the Garlic Press.

2. Can I order items individually or do I have to purchase a set?

You can order items individually or in sets, depending on your preference. Some products are only available in sets, while others can be purchased individually.

3. Are there special deals or promotions available for ordering?

Yes, Pampered Chef often has special deals and promotions for ordering. These can include discounts on popular products, free shipping, or bonus items with certain purchases.

4. How do I know which products are best for my cooking needs?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products for different cooking needs. You can browse the website or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant to find the best products for your specific needs.

5. Is there a warranty or guarantee for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all of their products. If you are not satisfied with a product, you can return it within 1 year for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Curlyone
Replies
Views
JackieB999
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies