• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stock Up on Cash & Carry Items for Your Vendor Event | Tips & Suggestions

In summary, cash & carry items are products that can be purchased and taken home on the same day from a retail store or direct sales party. They are not available for purchase online and are typically marked as such in catalogs or at parties. Sales tax applies to these purchases and there are no additional discounts or promotions, but you may be eligible for hostess rewards or consultant benefits.
stoneheather
I have been going back and forth about purchasing cash and carry items for a vendor event this weekend. What if any items do some of you keep on hand? I currently just have small stock of spices, seasons best, couple pairing knife sets, mix and chop. Also when you purchase these items is it just as an indiviual order for yourself? Thanks! :balloon:

I carry Season's Best, spices, Dinners Done cards sets, Quikut knives, mini spatulas, mini whippers and sauces. Last weekend I made over $100 in Cash & Carry alone. My prices were rounded up to cover tax.

I would suggest you have prices on items. Good luck!

My director has a lot of cash and carry. We just have to sign it out. We return what we don't sell and order replacements for everything we do sell.

Check with your cluster/team. Someone may have some cash & carry you can borrow.

1. What are cash & carry items?

Cash & carry items are products that are available for immediate purchase and can be taken home on the same day. They are typically sold in a retail store or at a direct sales party.

2. Can I purchase cash & carry items online?

No, cash & carry items are not available for purchase online. They are only available for purchase in person at a retail store or a direct sales party.

3. How do I know which items are cash & carry?

Cash & carry items are typically labeled as such in our catalogs or at a direct sales party. You can also ask a Pampered Chef consultant for a list of available cash & carry items.

4. Do I have to pay sales tax on cash & carry items?

Yes, sales tax will be applied to all cash & carry purchases, just like any other retail purchase.

5. Are there any special discounts or promotions for cash & carry items?

Unfortunately, there are no additional discounts or promotions for cash & carry items. They are already sold at the retail price. However, you may be able to earn hostess rewards or consultant benefits if you purchase a certain amount of cash & carry items at a direct sales party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LaLaTheBaker
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Deborah Helser
  • Kate Siciliano
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay