• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Shopping: Labeling Items for Cash-and-Carry?

In summary, to label items for cash-and-carry sales, you can use printable labels or create your own with high-quality stickers or tags. It is recommended to include the product name, price, and any important details or ingredients. You can use your own packaging for cash-and-carry sales, but using branded packaging is recommended for a professional image. Nutritional information is not necessary on labeled items, but allergy or dietary information should be included if applicable. Labeled items can be displayed in various ways, such as on a table or shelf, in an eye-catching manner to attract customers. Discounts or promotions can be offered on labeled items to incentivize customers.
pc_jessica
okay so i am going be setting up a booth at our local mall during the holiday season. i am starting to get small items in for cash n carry. and i was wondering do you guys put your label with your name and contact info on these items??? i was thinking it would be a good idea, but didn't want it be the wrong thing to do. any suggestions would be great!

Re: questionAbsolutely nothing wrong with it!

Re: questionI don't do cash and carry...but I put my info on ANYTHING I give away!!! Go for it....

Re: questionwell i wasn't going to...but the mall said if i don't do cash n carry then i can't have a booth...so im doing cash n carry! lol

Re: questiongo for it! I did an event right after the Mix and Chop came out...could of sold dozens of them there....my next event the following month, purchased 2 doz. of them....NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE even nibbled at them!!! How do you know what's going to sell????

Re: questionoh yes, put your info on everything and give away a gift certificate redeemable through you.....fine in files on here.

Re: questionRobyn has a great suggestion! I sticker everything, too.

Re: questionI would put a label on every item you sell and also if you can afford to already have a recipe card or mini catalog in each bag that you put the cash and carry into. That way you may get additional sales later or the person they give the item to can contact you for more items or with any questions :)

1. How do I label my items for cash-and-carry sales?

To label your items for cash-and-carry sales, you can use our printable labels or create your own using high-quality stickers or tags. Be sure to include the product name, price, and any important details or ingredients.

2. Can I use my own packaging for cash-and-carry sales?

Yes, you can use your own packaging for cash-and-carry sales. However, we recommend using our branded packaging to maintain a professional and consistent image for your Pampered Chef business.

3. Do I need to include nutritional information on my labeled items?

No, it is not necessary to include nutritional information on labeled items for cash-and-carry sales. However, if you are selling food items that require allergy or dietary information, it is important to include that on the label.

4. How should I display my labeled items for cash-and-carry sales?

You can display your labeled items in a variety of ways, such as on a table, shelf, or in a basket. Be sure to arrange them neatly and in an eye-catching manner to attract customers.

5. Can I offer discounts or promotions on labeled items for cash-and-carry sales?

Yes, you can offer discounts or promotions on labeled items for cash-and-carry sales. This can be a great way to incentivize customers to purchase multiple items or to try new products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies