• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oops! Lost an Order Form on My First Catalog Show | Learn from My Mistake

In summary, the catalog show ended, deposited the checks in the bank, and went to put in orders on P3. However, upon realizing she only had 3 order forms instead of 4, the author found that one order form was missing. After leaving a message with the host, it was determined that the order form was missing from between the kitchen table and the author's desk at home.
luvmypomeranian
I ended my first catalog show yesterday. Deposited the checks in the bank on my way home and went to put in all the orders on P3 today. And to my surprise, my check amounts and order form amounts didn't match up. Then I realized...I only have 3 order forms here...but I had 4 checks. So somewhere between my hosts kitchen table and my desk at home, I have lost an order form! I feel so silly. I called my host and left her a message to see if I left it at her house. And if she can't find it, I know she knows the person so hopefully she can call her and ask her what she'd ordered....I think it was only 1 item. Her check was for like $30 something dollars and I think she got a stoneware piece.

I just feel so ashamed that I lost an order on my very first show! But I had them all paper clipped together in a folder...so I don't think it could have dropped out anywhere....so it has to be at my host's house.

Maybe your dog ate it?

LOL - I'm sorry! I couldn't resist after seeing your screen name. :D

I had that happen one time, only I also lost the over $100 check that was with the order form. The lady had to put a stop on her check, and write a new one for me. I was so embarrassed calling her about it!

About 6 months later, when I was working with that host's file, I opened up something in the file, and the order & check fell out. Now - I had gone through that show's paperwork a million times looking for that, and never found it. I felt bad too. I'm sure she won't mind giving you the info again to place the order - or maybe it just got left on the counter at the host's home!

(((hugs)))

I actually had to call a host & tell her that my 1 year old SON ate her check! LOL Funny thing, she's now a member of my team (2nd line). :D

could it have gotten stuck between other papers you had with you?

Now I feel REALLY SILLY! My host called me back and said that I was only supposed to have 3 order forms (but 4 checks since 2 people put their order on one and each wrote a check). And I did.

So I went back to P3 and checked my orders. I had looked at commisionable sales for my total....not the entire order total! So of course the commissionable sales was lower than my check amount bc it doesnt include tax and shipping. I then also realized I had calculated my hosts discounts using the totals after tax and shipping, and that her total orders before she did hers fell a little short of the $150 to make a show.

So I figured it out, and I need some cheap items for my prizes at shows...so I just paid for a few of those myself and put them on one of the orders to have enough to make a show.

I was really hoping I'd get more orders from my host...but oh well. At least my October is looking good!

You put prize drawings on a customer's order? Make sure you tell the host so she can give them to you and not the guest. And it's going to make it hard in an IRS audit to prove that the purchase was a business expense, so I wouldn't recommend that you continue to do that on a regular basis. It's going to show up as a Consultant Gift which is not the right tax catagory. ;)

I did call my host and tell her. It was only $5, so I'm not worried about that little bit for taxes. The order was just a few dollars shy of $150. I just ordered enough Season's Best cookbooks to bump the total over $150.

Hi there, don't feel too bad about losing an order form on your first catalog show. Mistakes happen to all of us, especially when we're just starting out. I'm sure your host will understand and help you out in finding the missing form. In the future, it might be helpful to have a designated spot to keep all your order forms and make sure to double check before leaving a show. Best of luck with your future shows!

1. What should I do if I lost my order form for my Pampered Chef purchase?

If you have lost your order form, don't worry! You can easily access it again by logging into your Pampered Chef account. Simply go to the "My Orders" section and you will be able to view and print a copy of your order form.

2. Can I still receive my order if I lost my order form?

Yes, you can still receive your order even if you have lost your order form. As long as you have your confirmation email or know your order number, our customer service team can assist you with tracking your order and ensuring its delivery.

3. Will I be charged extra for a replacement order form?

No, there is no charge for a replacement order form. You can access and print a new one for free through your Pampered Chef account or by contacting our customer service team.

4. Can I make changes to my order if I lost my order form?

Yes, you can make changes to your order even if you have lost your order form. Again, you will need to have your confirmation email or order number handy. You can make changes by logging into your account or by contacting our customer service team.

5. What if I lost my order form and I need to return an item?

If you need to return an item and have lost your order form, you can still do so by contacting our customer service team. They will assist you with the return process and provide you with a return label if necessary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lexif424
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • donnathepamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
donnathepamperedchef
  • iteachncook