• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie Catalog Show Order: Reconciling Orders & pp3

In summary, to reconcile your orders for a Newbie Catalog Show, compare the order forms submitted by guests with the online orders, double check for accuracy, and make any necessary updates. If there is a discrepancy, reach out to the guest and update the online order accordingly, or contact Pampered Chef support for assistance. For returns or exchanges, guests should contact you directly and you can process them through the online system following Pampered Chef's policies. Changes can be made to orders before they are shipped by contacting Pampered Chef support. Commission for Newbie Catalog Show orders will be received 2-3 weeks after the show date once all orders have been reconciled and shipped. Contact Pampered Chef support for any discrepancies or delays.
iteachncook
Just got my first online order for a catalog show that my friend is holding! I'm so excited. How do I reconcile this with other outside orders on an order form? Is there anything special that I need to do on PP3?

You need to go to your PWS first to mark the order as reviewed. Then go to the show in question in P3, and there is a "Copy PWS Orders" button on the right, under the section listing guests' names.

Make sure that you have the credit card info correct on pampered partner before you click on the reviewed selection.

Bobby, that's not necessary. You don't have to enter anything. Once you mark the order as reviewed P3 can import it, credit card info and all.

I always print off the online order before I mark reviewed and download it to my P3. That way if there would be a glitch I have the payment info. I have had HO ask for the full number a couple of times so I make sure I have that info and then shred it once the show has been shipped.

1. How do I reconcile my orders for a Newbie Catalog Show?

To reconcile your orders for a Newbie Catalog Show, you will need to compare the order forms that were submitted by your guests with the orders that were placed through the online system. Make sure to double check the quantities and items ordered to ensure accuracy.

2. What should I do if there is a discrepancy in the orders?

If you notice a discrepancy in the orders, reach out to the guest who submitted the order form and clarify the items and quantities they wanted. If there are any changes, make sure to update the online order accordingly. If the issue cannot be resolved, contact your Pampered Chef consultant support team for assistance.

3. How do I handle returns or exchanges for a Newbie Catalog Show?

If a guest wants to return or exchange an item from their order, they should contact you directly. You can then process the return or exchange through the online system. Make sure to follow the proper return and exchange policies set by Pampered Chef.

4. Can I make changes to the orders after they have been submitted?

Yes, you can make changes to the orders after they have been submitted, as long as the order has not yet been shipped. You can do this by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant support team and providing the necessary changes.

5. When will I receive my commission for the Newbie Catalog Show orders?

You will receive your commission for the Newbie Catalog Show orders once all the orders have been reconciled and shipped. This typically takes 2-3 weeks after the show date. If you notice any discrepancies or delays, contact your Pampered Chef consultant support team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• blestmom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • SilverCeladon
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefkristin
Replies