• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Order Batter Bowl Lids?

In summary, to order batter bowl lids from Pampered Chef, you can either visit their website or contact a consultant. These lids are available in two sizes and can also be ordered as replacements. There are currently no discounts for ordering multiple lids, but promotions may be available. Customers outside of the United States can also order lids through a consultant, but shipping times and fees may vary.
SilverCeladon
I'm doing a catalog show and I have no idea how to order them or what they even cost. Is it in PP3? I haven't installed it yet.

Batter bowl lids are on the replacement parts order form. Usually is in the cons guide. or under non comission orders on PP. Have not loaded P3 yet. You can not put the order for replacement parts on a show.

The lids come with the bowls automatically.

If someone needs a replacement lid, it is a noncommissionable order for replacement parts and it does not count towards the show.

I don't have P3 going yet, so I can't tell you specifically how to order it. Hopefully someone else will chime in on that.

Oh okay..then I don't put that on the order form for her show but instead order it seperately. Right?

separately...I really know how to spell

SilverCeladon said:
separately...I really know how to spell
Yes you have to order separate.

Related to How Do I Order Batter Bowl Lids?

1. How do I order batter bowl lids?

To order batter bowl lids from Pampered Chef, you can either visit our website and add them to your cart, or contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place an order. If you don't have a consultant, you can find one in your area on our website.

2. Are batter bowl lids available in different sizes?

Yes, our batter bowl lids are available in two sizes: small and large. The small lid fits our 2-quart batter bowl, while the large lid fits our 4-quart batter bowl. Both sizes are sold separately.

3. Can I order a replacement lid for my batter bowl?

Yes, if you already own a Pampered Chef batter bowl and need a replacement lid, you can order one through our website or from your consultant. Please make sure to select the correct size for your batter bowl.

4. Do you offer any discounts for ordering multiple batter bowl lids?

We currently do not offer any discounts for ordering multiple batter bowl lids. However, we do have promotions and sales throughout the year, so make sure to check our website or contact your consultant for any current deals.

5. Can I order batter bowl lids if I live outside of the United States?

Yes, Pampered Chef has consultants in various countries around the world, and you can order batter bowl lids through them. However, please note that shipping times and fees may vary depending on your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jkendall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jkendall
  • Bergieks
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • aried