• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Lid for the Old 2 Qt. Glass Batter Bowl

In summary, you can purchase a replacement lid for the old 2 qt. glass batter bowl through the website or by contacting customer service. The replacement lid is made of the same high-quality glass as the original and the cost may vary depending on location and promotions. Unfortunately, exchanges for lids are not offered and the replacement lid will need to be purchased separately. The delivery time for the replacement lid may vary and can be checked on the website or by contacting customer service.
Bergieks
Please contact me if you have one. It's for our mail carrier. He's in the dog house since melting the lid to the batter bowl. Thank you!

I am sorry but I do not have a dog house available. You may try looking online or in your local pet store to find one that fits your needs. Thank you for your inquiry!

1. Can I purchase a replacement lid for the old 2 qt. glass batter bowl?

Yes, you can purchase a replacement lid for the old 2 qt. glass batter bowl through our website or by contacting our customer service team.

2. Is the replacement lid made of the same material as the original?

Yes, the replacement lid is made of the same high-quality glass as the original lid.

3. How much does the replacement lid cost?

The cost of the replacement lid may vary depending on your location and any current promotions. Please check our website or contact our customer service team for the most accurate pricing.

4. Can I exchange my old lid for the new one?

Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges for lids. You will need to purchase the replacement lid separately.

5. How long does it take for the replacement lid to arrive?

The delivery time for the replacement lid may vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen at checkout. Please refer to our website for estimated delivery times or contact our customer service team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefrebekah
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kristin Radunz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kristin Radunz
  • cochef