• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Medium Batter Bowl for Your Kitchen | Iso Batter Bowls

In summary, the customer is looking for a medium batter bowl to replace the one that broke. There are only two sizes available, the small and the classic. The classic is the larger of the two. There may have been a set of 3 batter bowls a few years ago, but they were green and striped with no measure markings. The consultant has a set of 3 heavy mixing bowls that she is willing to lend the customer. If the customer is looking for a smaller bowl, she recommends the 1 or 2 cup prep bowls.
Dotty
Gold Member
I have a customer who just asked for a medium batter bowl. Apparently his wife had a set of 3 batter bowls purchased a long time ago. The medium one broke and he's looking to replace it for her. Has anyone heard of this or have one?

As far as I know there have only ever been the Small and the Classic.

We had a set of 3 heavy mixing bowls several years ago...maybe they are calling those batter bowls?

Shawnna said:
We had a set of 3 heavy mixing bowls several years ago...maybe they are calling those batter bowls?

That is my guess.

If the bowls were striped (and truly a Pampered Chef product), that's what he's taking about. I used my largest one tonight for a salad. They are very pretty.

He said it was clear and had markings like a big measuring cup. He picked out the batter bowl out of our catalogue. I'm a bit mystified.

I've got a NIB batter bowl if you are still in need of one.

I too do not remember a medium batter bowl and I have been a Pampered Chef connoisseur since the mid 80s.

I've been a consultant for 16 years we've only had the 2

I've been a customer since at least 1983 and there was never a medium batter bowl. I do believe they are talking about that set of 3 mixing bowls - green/stripe/all 3 different/no measure markings in them. We sold them for I think 1 season, maybe 2 and they were on the outlet a while back too. They are nice but heavy. I use them as serving bowls when I have a large group and need more bowls and also for mixing bowls when I need extras to do my marathon cookie baking for the holidays. Otherwise they sit in the back of the cupboard.

Ask him what size his other 2 bowls are maybe they have the 1 or 2 cup prep bowls and count that as a small?

Is it something you could ask him to show you? Take a picture with his phone or email you a picture, or bring the surviving bowl somewhere you're both going to be?

I wouldn't be surprised if what he's referring to isn't a PC item. He could be talking about, say Pyrex. Some people just don't realize the difference.

Our bowls say Pampered Chef on them - often on the bottom.

BethCooks4U said:
Our bowls say Pampered Chef on them - often on the bottom.

Right, but sometimes I do run across people who don't realize that. He might think it's a PC item when it really isn't.

NooraK said:
Right, but sometimes I do run across people who don't realize that. He might think it's a PC item when it really isn't.

And the consultant can ask him to look at the bottom of the bowl. If it says Pampered Chef then take a picture to get the answer. If not, it's not ours.

Thanks for all your comments and suggestions. I've asked the customer to bring in one or take a photo. He's in the midst of moving.. so it will probably be a while before he digs it out.

Romantic note.. this is actually supposed to be a surprise present for his girlfriend. :)

What is the size of the medium batter bowl?

The medium batter bowl has a capacity of 2.5 quarts, making it perfect for mixing medium-sized batches of batter or dough.

Can the medium batter bowl be used in the microwave?

Yes, the medium batter bowl is made of durable stoneware that is safe for use in the microwave, oven, and dishwasher.

Is the medium batter bowl easy to clean?

Absolutely! The medium batter bowl is designed with a smooth, non-porous surface that resists stains and odors, making it easy to clean by hand or in the dishwasher.

What is the material of the medium batter bowl?

The medium batter bowl is made of high-quality stoneware that is both durable and beautiful. It is also lead and cadmium-free, ensuring safe use in your kitchen.

Does the medium batter bowl come with a lid?

No, the medium batter bowl does not come with a lid. However, it is designed with a pouring spout and handle for easy pouring and handling without the need for a lid.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristin Radunz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kristin Radunz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kristin Radunz
  • raebates