• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Iso Trifle Bowl Base: Shop Now at Affordable Prices!

In summary, Ellen Hill found her base broken inside her bowl, and the Home Office said they would not replace it because she dropped it. She tried calling again, and now GI has replaced her base.
leahevanson
Gold Member
I am looking for the base of the Trifle Bowl, if anyone has it. I would have to discuss price and shipping with customer. If anyone has one, please let me know! :)

Can you not order this from HO?

Check here for one:

http://http://www.chefsuccess.com/f25/iso-dcb-lid-trifle-bowl-stand-43900/

I've already sold mine to Christy, but I think there was one other one available here.

And, no, PC doesn't have these available.

Couldn't open the link, but I am bumping again in case anyone sees this and has one! :)

Thanks, I sent her a PM.

I am also in need of one,so if anyone else should have one,please contact me!!

bump....I'm still trying to find a trifle bowl base. Thanks in Advance!

Did you find one? PM me if you didn't. I have one but it doesn't have a box.

Just sent you a PM!

bump,I am still looking also,should anyone come across one! TIA

Just an FYI...

I broke my base a few months back and I called HO. They DID send me a new base. If you have not tried calling - it might be worth your while to give it a shot. I was quite surprised to get it. No return required either.

Oooo...I will try! Thanks....

If anyone still has an extra base, I would really like one. I dropped and broke mine (just the base) last week. :cry: I did try calling the home office, but they said that they couldn't replace it because I dropped it and that they also couldn't sell me just the base. I hate to have to buy a whole new trifle bowl, but I really need the base to display it at my December shows. If anyone has a base they'd be willing to sell, I'd really appreciate it!

Kristi,

Before you give up....try home office again. Sometimes the next person you talk to will do the adjustment.

My base was INSIDE of my bowl... UNPROTECTED... I did not DROP it... I simply FOUND mine BROKEN....INSIDE of my bowl....K?

Good Luck and in the meatime ~ I will keep my ears open for one for you...

~ G

I just opened my new trifle bowl and the base was chipped and HO is sending me another one. Try them again.

What is an Iso Trifle Bowl Base?

An Iso Trifle Bowl Base is a specially designed base that fits onto our popular trifle bowl. It elevates the bowl, making it easier to access and display your delicious trifle desserts.

Why do I need an Iso Trifle Bowl Base?

The Iso Trifle Bowl Base not only elevates your trifle bowl for easier access, but it also adds an elegant touch to your presentation. It also helps to prevent the bowl from slipping or tipping over.

Are there different sizes available?

Yes, we offer the Iso Trifle Bowl Base in two sizes - small and large. The small size fits our Small Trifle Bowl, while the large size fits our Classic Trifle Bowl.

Can I use the Iso Trifle Bowl Base with other brands of trifle bowls?

The Iso Trifle Bowl Base is specifically designed to fit our Pampered Chef trifle bowls. We cannot guarantee that it will fit other brands of trifle bowls.

How do I clean the Iso Trifle Bowl Base?

The Iso Trifle Bowl Base is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash it with warm, soapy water and dry it with a soft cloth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc ri lisa
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Frugalli
  • mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Baker92