• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Batter Bowl Challenge: Clarifying Rules for Hosts | Ann R.

In summary, the Batter Bowl Challenge is a way to get your hosts to order more outside food items. You can get a small or large batter bowl depending on how many outside orders you get.
aried
Gold Member
Thanks for whoever sent me the post card for the batter bowl challenge. One questions is it just for outside orders or all orders they get, even those at the show? I am going to send this out to my hosts for September and I want to clarify it with them.

Thanks, Ann R.

My understanding on any challenges that we give our host is that it would only include outside orders. Our great host benefits cover giving the host extra bonus when their Total show is XX amount :)

What's the Batter Bowl Challenge?

I seem to sell at least one batter bowl a show. But what is the challenge? I hadn't heard of it yet.

pamperedlinda said:
What's the Batter Bowl Challenge?

Please do tell :)

you should be able to goto flyers and there is a listing for it (might have to filter through)
It states if you fill up the bowls then you receive a small batter bowl free. It is a flyer I found on here about 2 years ago when was first a consultant.

Is this it? C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\985SECAM\Batter%20Bowl%20Bonus[1].doc

I just did a search in files called "batter bowl" and found it. Get 20 outside orders and earn a small bb. Get 25 outside orders and get a Large BB.

I'm guessing the batter bow would replace the FREE $15 hostess gift?

cwinter474 said:

I think this is something that the consultant orders on the hostess order using the discounted rate. The consultant pays for the difference.

cwinter474 said:

From what I understand, this is separate from the hostess gifts. And if any of my hosts get 20 or 25 outside orders... I would certainly buy her a batter bowl. And I would do back flips too!! LOL If you think about the commission on those orders... definitely worth ths cost of the batter bowl. You do put the bowl in under the host to get the host's discount -after you have put her total in.. add the batter bowl to her order last and then you pay the difference. Then the host would get all of her earned $$, host special, 1/2 price items earned and then discount on all other items.
I need to get acopy of that batter bowl challenge. What a great way to encourage your hosts to get extrs orders.

gingertannery said:
From what I understand, this is separate from the hostess gifts. And if any of my hosts get 20 or 25 outside orders... I would certainly buy her a batter bowl. And I would do back flips too!! LOL If you think about the commission on those orders... definitely worth ths cost of the batter bowl. You do put the bowl in under the host to get the host's discount -after you have put her total in.. add the batter bowl to her order last and then you pay the difference. Then the host would get all of her earned $$, host special, 1/2 price items earned and then discount on all other items.
I need to get acopy of that batter bowl challenge. What a great way to encourage your hosts to get extrs orders.

True, now I get it.... I'm a little s l o w sometimes.... sorry

Related to Batter Bowl Challenge: Clarifying Rules for Hosts | Ann R.

What is the Batter Bowl Challenge?

The Batter Bowl Challenge is a fun and interactive game that Pampered Chef consultants use to demonstrate the versatility and convenience of our batter bowls. It involves creating multiple dishes using just one batter bowl, showcasing its unique features and functions.

How do I participate in the Batter Bowl Challenge?

If you are a customer, you can participate in the Batter Bowl Challenge by attending a Pampered Chef party or event hosted by one of our consultants. If you are a consultant, you can use the Batter Bowl Challenge as a fun and engaging way to showcase our products to your customers.

What are some examples of dishes that can be made using the batter bowl?

The batter bowl can be used to make a variety of dishes such as pancake batter, cookie dough, salad dressings, cake batter, and even scrambled eggs. Its versatile design allows for easy mixing, pouring, and measuring.

Do I need any special tools or equipment to participate in the Batter Bowl Challenge?

No, you do not need any special tools or equipment to participate in the Batter Bowl Challenge. Our batter bowls come with a lid, which makes it easy to store any leftovers or take your dishes on-the-go. And with our wide range of kitchen tools, you can easily create any dish you desire in the batter bowl.

Is there a prize for winning the Batter Bowl Challenge?

As a customer, there may be prizes or incentives offered by your consultant for participating in the Batter Bowl Challenge. As a consultant, you can use the Batter Bowl Challenge as a way to engage and reward your customers with special offers or discounts on our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Momma23boys
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • ahammons