• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Love Your Trifle Bowl? Share Your Photos!

In summary, Shari found a great way to use her Trifle Bowl - as a 'Thankfulness Bowl' to celebrate different things on a more regular basis.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
Hello! I was wondering if any of you could send me pictures that you might have taken using your trifle bowl. I am going to post a picture on my facebook wall every day with different ways to use the trifle bowl and tell people they could get it for free if they gather $150 in orders. If you have any pictures can you email them to me at [email protected] I found some in the files section but could use more. THANKS A BUNCH!!!!

Lots of pictures via Google at https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sugexp=les%3B&tok=KgUvN8z0Hjoz4QYmoM-Cmg&cp=16&gs_id=2f&xhr=t&q=pampered+chef+trifle+bowl&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bpcl=38093640&biw=1536&bih=742&wrapid=tljp1352843053156038&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=NL-iUJXjLobwiwL2o4CYAw

Last edited:
Great idea!! I think I will do the same. Thanks for the inspiration!

you are welcome!

I don't have a photo, but currently my Trifle Bowl is our "Thankfulness Bowl". Instead of just saying what we're thankful for once on Thanksgiving Day, I wanted my family to try to think of things they are thankful for on a more regular basis this month. So, starting November 1st, I put the Trifle Bowl full of 50% off Halloween candy on our front room table with a stack of colorful pieces of paper next to it that say "I'm Thankful For..." Anytime someone fills in one of the pieces of paper and puts it in the bowl, they can have a piece of candy. Anyone can do it, our family, friends that come to visit, whatever.

The kids who have come to my daughter's crochet class thought it was really cool. :) I'm excited to read them all outloud on Thanksgiving Day. I did tell them they weren't allowed to use "I'm thankful for this candy that I just took out of the bowl" !

Just another one of the many uses for the Trifle Bowl.

Shari in TX

Shari, that's a great idea! Very clever! And, for those of us not imaginative enough to have thought of it for November...for those that celebrate Christmas - there's December with Advent right around the corner (same idea - candy for note of blessings, thanks, prayers). This is such a GREAT idea and can be expanded to include any holiday/celebration/occasion to show appreciation, thanks, etc. A birthday would be fun, or anniversary party (ie 50th) where people put wishes, stories, etc. A bridal shower where people could bring favorite recipes and drop it in... Even a "Joke Week" where kids could put their favorite jokes in, and then have a family night (however you like to do that) and read their jokes. Of course, now we need one Trifle Bowl for dessert and another for this terrific idea... Thanks for sharing this, and I'm going to share it with my hosts!

What is a trifle bowl?

A trifle bowl is a large, clear glass bowl used for making and serving trifles, a layered dessert typically made with cake, pudding, fruit, and whipped cream.

What makes the Pampered Chef trifle bowl unique?

The Pampered Chef trifle bowl is made of high-quality, shatterproof glass and has a wide, flat base for stability. It also has a removable pedestal stand, making it easy to transport and display your dessert.

Can I use the trifle bowl for anything other than trifles?

Yes, the trifle bowl can also be used for other desserts such as parfaits, ice cream sundaes, and fruit salads. It can also be used as a decorative centerpiece or for serving snacks and appetizers.

How do I take care of my trifle bowl?

The trifle bowl is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended to prolong its life. Avoid using metal utensils or harsh abrasives on the glass. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing.

Can I share my photos of the trifle bowl on social media?

Yes, we encourage our customers to share their photos of the trifle bowl on social media using the hashtag #LoveYourTrifleBowl. We love seeing how our customers use and enjoy their Pampered Chef products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinthehouse
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cookinthehouse
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Replies
Views