• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Stoneware Promotion: Get a Free Batter Bowl and Increase Sales!

In summary, the Stoneware promotion for September includes sales of any piece of stoneware. If the goal is increased sales, the consultant suggests offering to cross off a Batter Bowl with each NT sold.
batroark
Gold Member
I just received an email about the new stoneware promotion for September. That is awesome. I think I can do this, but I would like to get my host more involved in helping me do so. I have given them the Batter Bowl Bonus sheet where if they collect 25 orders they will get a free batter bowl from me. If you are not familiar with what I am talking about it has 25 batter bowls on there and they write the guests name on the batter bowl each time they get an order (Email me and I will send you the batter bowl sheet!). It gives them an incentive to work to get more orders and on the flip side get more in guest sales. Does anyone know how the make a sheet with say a piece of stoneware on there 20 or 25 times? I thought if they filled it up like the other sheet they would get a small bar pan or a small round stone or something like that to help us out even more! Can I get some feedback on this, because I am really needing to up my sales from the past few months very badly!

TIA!

For those who have not implemented this yet (and for you Angela if you haven't explained it to your Hosts), here's a thought.

Since you are hoping each of those orders has a New Traditions Stone in it, you might instead offer to cross off a Batter Bowl with each NT stone sold.

If your focus is just increased sales, my suggestion may stink. ;)

All StonewareI believe the promotion includes sales of any piece of stoneware, even the pieces in the gift set. Of course, people will be more likely to buy the NT since it is the special this month.

I think it's awesome that they're counting all host purchases too. Shouldn't be too hard to achieve at least Level 1 of this goal.

Yippee!!!

I am working on a flyer right now for you!
On the consultants corner there is a page with a graph for you to mark off your goals!

Here it is! Nothing special. View attachment 3593This is a Word Doc so that you can play with it if you want. If you want me to make changes let me know!

Thanks Sarah! That is a great file that I am going to give to my hosts! I am not going to give away anything too large because of the 3 free piece limit.

Great Job Sarah! Thanks for sharing!:D

Batter Bowl Bonus sheetI don't know why I didn't do this at first. I had a bunch of request already for this so I will attach it for everybody!

Attachments

• Batter Bowl Bonus.doc
    553.5 KB · Views: 467
gilliandanielle said:
Thanks Sarah! That is a great file that I am going to give to my hosts! I am not going to give away anything too large because of the 3 free piece limit.

Gillian: What is the 3 free piece limit? I think I missed something somewhere.
Thanks.

Thanks for the 2 great flyers!

Flyers are AWESOME!!! Never even heard of that! THANKS!!!

I think she is talking about the Sept. promotion. If will sell 36 or more pieces we are only allowed 3 free pieces or 75 PC dollars for ourselves.

By the way....thanks for the Stoneware flyer also!

I have also been thinking. I think since they have it in 3 sets of 12 pieces I can give that option to my hosts. They may come near doing that and it seems more obtainable than 25 pieces....especially since it goes for ANY type of stoneware in any way. 25 guests orders or 12 pieces of stoneware! Does this make sense?:cool: :rolleyes:

batroark said:
I think she is talking about the Sept. promotion. If will sell 36 or more pieces we are only allowed 3 free pieces or 75 PC dollars for ourselves.

I was wondering about that after I hit submit. Thanks for clarifying that for me!

What is the "New Stoneware Promotion"?

The "New Stoneware Promotion" is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef that includes a variety of new stoneware products at discounted prices.

What products are included in the "New Stoneware Promotion"?

The promotion includes a variety of stoneware items such as the Large Bar Pan, Round Covered Baker, and Rectangular Baker, among others.

How long will the "New Stoneware Promotion" last?

The promotion will run for a limited time, usually a few weeks, so be sure to take advantage of the deals while they last!

Can I combine the "New Stoneware Promotion" with other offers or discounts?

No, the promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you may still earn Host Rewards or Perks on your purchase.

Do I have to be a consultant to participate in the "New Stoneware Promotion"?

No, the promotion is available to all customers and does not require a consultant account. Simply place your order through a consultant or on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies