• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Processing Your Remaining Balance: The Final Step of ppP Ordering

In summary, the process for processing the remaining balance for ppP ordering involves reviewing the order and submitting payment using accepted forms such as credit cards, debit cards, or PayPal. Before processing, customers can review their order and make any necessary changes. However, no additional items can be added once the remaining balance has been processed. After processing, the order will be submitted for processing and customers will receive a confirmation email with the order details and estimated delivery date.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
ok, in PPP, i have entered all the customer orders
i have deposited everyone's payment to my bank account.

now, all i need to do is pay my portion of the order as the host.

let's say my remaining balance is 42.00..

Once I pay my remaining balance...

Then, I simply process the order through my PC debit card, and they'll automatically do a withdrawl from my bank acct I used to set up the debit card..is that correct?

Yes! Great job! Just go to finalize and you're good to go! PC will take out the money in about 3-5 days!

Yes, or you can use your personal CC card for the first 60 days of being a consultant.

You can also use the pampered chef visa card if you have one.

ok thanks..man, you guys are fast!!

Oh, I got my trifle bowl half price..I'm so excited about getting a trifle bowl !!!!! OH, and did i mention i am getting the salad spinner with my host special :>

How much were your total guest sales???? That is awsome Heather!!

mommyhugz1978 said:
How much were your total guest sales???? That is awsome Heather!!
$329 was the show commissionable sales....

smilesarepriceless said:
$329 was the show commissionable sales....

That is really good for your first show!!!!

That is great Heather. Doing your own show can really pay off.

For my first show.. I was my own hostess... it did pay off for me!! You should be proud of yourself!!

1. What is the process for processing my remaining balance for ppP ordering?

The final step for ppP ordering is to process your remaining balance. This involves reviewing your order to ensure all items are correct and then submitting payment for the remaining balance.

2. How do I review my order before processing the remaining balance?

To review your order, log in to your ppP account and click on "My Orders." From there, you can view the details of your order and make any necessary changes before processing the remaining balance.

3. What forms of payment are accepted for the remaining balance?

We accept credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal for payment of the remaining balance. You can securely enter your payment information during the processing step.

4. Can I add additional items to my order during the processing of the remaining balance?

Unfortunately, no. Once you have processed the remaining balance, your order is final and no further changes can be made. If you wish to add items, you will need to place a new order.

5. What happens after I have processed the remaining balance?

After you have processed the remaining balance, your order will be submitted for processing. You will receive a confirmation email with the details of your order and an estimated delivery date. You can also track your order through your ppP account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heather223
Replies
Views
chezshelly