• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrated Newbie Needs Help With Consultant Kit & Pampered Chef Debit #

In summary, the consultant has not received her cookware kit, and is concerned about when she will receive it. The consultant also has not received her director's confirmation that she will be able to attend the regional meeting.
pampered_chef_swva
Lol ok so I'm a newbie...and I was just curious about a couple of things...I just signed up on April 12th as a consultant...but I've not received my kit yet...I DID receive my paperwork - but none of the cookware - any ideas? And also, my director said that I should receive my PC Debit # within 5 days - it's been 6 and I've heard nothing yet...is there a number I can call to get that PC Debit Card #? I'm just frustrated cuz I'm supposed to be signing up for the April 29th Regional meeting - but I have either until the 20th or 21st to sign up and pay registration - but you can only do that with the PC Debit card...*sigh* - any help would be great...

You'll be able to get your debit card # by calling Career Solutions.

Log on to consultant's corner to track your kit. I didn't realize that paperwork & products were sent seperately unless you had a quick start box.

I had 2 seperate boxes for my kit and paperwork, but they came the same day. Not sure why you don't have yours. Did you check online to track it, or call HO to ask where it is?
And It took a while for me to get my pc debit number. I had to call to get it.
HTH and good luck. Are you going to the regional in Baltimore?

thanx :) I checked on cc and saw that my kit should be arrive tomorrow - I did have a quick start box...but the box that came today had things like the tote bag, apron, flip chart, etc...

Also do you guys happen to have the number for career solutions?

solution center is 888-687-2433

The kit and paperwork come separately if you don't do the quickstart. My paperwork box got lost when I signed - got my kit and after several days had to call to get them to resend the paperwork.

You've got some time on the PC debit card ... for up to 2 months you can use your own debit card. That's the way I preferred to do it so I could rack up points from my bank!

yeah but I can't use my debit card for registration for the regional meetings - I tried - it says I have to use the PC debit card...

What is included in the Pampered Chef consultant kit?

The consultant kit includes a variety of essential tools and products for running your Pampered Chef business. This includes a starter kit with catalogs, order forms, and training materials, as well as a selection of popular Pampered Chef products to use in demonstrations.

How do I activate my Pampered Chef debit card?

To activate your Pampered Chef debit card, you can call the number provided on the card or visit the website listed on the back. You will need to have your card number and personal information ready to complete the activation process.

What is the purpose of the Pampered Chef debit card?

The Pampered Chef debit card is used to receive and manage your commission payments from sales made through your business. It can also be used to make purchases from Pampered Chef or to withdraw cash from ATMs.

How do I use my Pampered Chef debit card to make purchases?

To make a purchase using your Pampered Chef debit card, you can either swipe the card at a point of sale terminal or enter the card number and security code for online purchases. Make sure to keep track of your balance and only make purchases within the available funds on your card.

What should I do if I have issues with my Pampered Chef debit card?

If you experience any issues with your Pampered Chef debit card, such as not being able to activate it or access your funds, you can contact the customer service number provided on the card or visit the website listed on the back for assistance. They will be able to help resolve any problems you may have with your card.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • dianevill
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies