• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Reason Why Pampered Chef Rocks!

In summary, PC sends a $50 debit card to make up for the difference in conference attendance last year. The gesture is appreciated and MI personifies the sentiment.
dianevill
Gold Member
Just had to share my news. Last year I earned the level 1 incentive, either the $250 debit gift card or $300 conference cash. I didn't think I was going to conference so I opted for the $250 card. I did end up going to conference, so I "lost out" on the extra $50. I was bummed but it was my own fault of course.

Last week in the mail I got a $50 debit card from PC to make up for the difference, along with a note thanking me for attending conference. What a wonderful surprise!! PC didn't have to do that since it was my decision, but what a nice gesture.

PC really does take care of us!

That really was great! What a nice surprise for you! :)

I know someone else who got that, too! She was so excited to get that extra $50. :)What a great company!! :love:

That's AWESOME! Ann, I know who you're talking about!;)

Wow that is awesome - time to go shopping Diane!!!

That is SO cool!! :)

chefann said:
I know someone else who got that, too! She was so excited to get that extra $50. :)

What a great company!! :love:

Hmm...could that be a MI someone. ;):p

Yes, it is great, isn't it????

I have to say, my FT job does little things like that, but NOTHING like PC does. ...and compared to the other DS companies, PC rocks!No wonder all the rest in the DSA look up to PC and strive to be like them!

Wow! That's awesome! I Love PC! :love:

That is great!

That is great to hear!

I often brag to people about how well we are treated by the company. The Furry Guy and I often talk about the fact that we both work with/for companies that realize their people/employees are their most important business assets.

1. What makes Pampered Chef stand out from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef prides itself on providing high-quality, innovative kitchen tools and recipes that make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. Our consultants also receive comprehensive training and support, making it a fun and rewarding business opportunity.

2. How often does Pampered Chef release new products?

Pampered Chef releases new products multiple times throughout the year, with new seasonal collections and limited edition items. We also update our core product line regularly to keep up with the latest cooking trends and technology.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party online?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers both in-person and online parties. With our virtual party platform, you can easily connect with friends and family from the comfort of your own home and earn free products and discounts as a host.

4. Are Pampered Chef products dishwasher safe?

Most of our products are dishwasher safe, but we always recommend checking the product care instructions to ensure proper cleaning and maintenance. Some products may require hand-washing or specific care to maintain their quality and longevity.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant is easy and flexible. You can sign up online or through a current consultant, and there are no monthly quotas or minimum sales requirements. Our starter kits also provide all the tools and resources you need to start your business successfully.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
trps
  • L. Nichols
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies