• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surprise Boxes for Non-Attendees ...

In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of purchasing surprise boxes at a conference, which contain discontinued products at a discounted price. The only requirement is to provide a consultant ID and shipping address. The value of the products inside varies, but it is possible to trade with others and even get personalized boxes. It is recommended to arrive early to ensure availability of desired boxes.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Last year at conference, I know there were people who were buying surprise boxes for their friends back home.

This year, I'm not going but I may be able to tell someone, "Pick up some surprise boxes for me!"

Do I need to give them my TPC debit card? My consulant ID? Both?

I did this last year and had someone order for me and will probably do it again this year if anyone is willing to.
All they have to have is your consultant ID. Then it gets shipped to you and charged to your TPC debit card.

What is a surprise box???
THX! Jen

They are our PC brown boxes already sealed & you buy them & they have discontinued products in them. Last year they had $10,15,25 & 50.00 boxes. Some had names like Memorabilia etc...they bring them over to these big tables & everyone opens them & If you want you swap with one another.

don't forget to give them your address too

I'm going to have to do this too, I double booked myself and have to attend some classes for work instead of being able to go to NC.

Just curious, I doubt I am going to NC. After you open them, how do you get them home?

Fedex is right there to ship it out for us. For some, the box arrives home before the person! lol Mine came about 5 days after I got home but it was christmas all over again. Of course I need to purge my closet so expect a list for sale soon! lol

Another cool thing is that once you open and swap, you can consolidate the boxes to save shipping costs. The shipping comes out of your next paycheck.

Ohhhh I like that! I am taking all cash with me to NC (no credit card at all and don't want to do the debit thing either)! That will be exciting! I am putting away $50 a week right now for expenses. I also am working on getting some clothes to wear!

LOOOOOVE:love::love::love::love::love: the surprise boxes!! I am going to have someone get some for me too :):thumbup::thumbup:

Kodeysmom said:
I did this last year and had someone order for me and will probably do it again this year if anyone is willing to.
All they have to have is your consultant ID. Then it gets shipped to you and charged to your TPC debit card.

I bought some for my recruits last year. I only had to use their info including their debit card number. I even had them on the phone while I was swapping their stuff with other people. Their wanting me to do it again this year.

Is the product value more than what it costs for the box? Like say you buy a $50 box, is the value of the products inside worth more than $50?

BettieC said:
Is the product value more than what it costs for the box? Like say you buy a $50 box, is the value of the products inside worth more than $50?

Retail - yes.

But since it's all discontinued stuff, I guess it's relative. If it ends up on the outlet at 70% off, then probably not.

The best part of the suprise boxes is trading with everyone else. I traded for bread crocks and used them as host gifts. I get the personalized boxes to get totes and other items to give to my recruits.

What a good idea bobby about getting the personalized boxes... When I went to national my 1st time they didn't have personialized boxes just the product boxes... I am so looking forward to getting some boxes this year :) Can't wait

I was in wave 2 last year and they were running out of some of the boxes. Good luck!

They save boxes aside for each wave ... you have to get there early.

What is a "Surprise Box" for non-attendees?

A "Surprise Box" for non-attendees is a pre-packaged gift box filled with popular and highly-rated Pampered Chef products. It is an alternative option for those who are unable to attend a Pampered Chef party or event.

How can I purchase a "Surprise Box" for non-attendees?

You can purchase a "Surprise Box" for non-attendees through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. Simply select the box you would like and proceed with the checkout process.

What products can I expect to find in a "Surprise Box" for non-attendees?

The products included in a "Surprise Box" for non-attendees are carefully selected by our team and may vary from box to box. However, you can expect to find a mix of our most popular and highly-rated items such as kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items.

Can I customize the products in a "Surprise Box" for non-attendees?

No, the products in a "Surprise Box" for non-attendees cannot be customized. However, we ensure that each box is filled with a variety of high-quality products that are loved by our customers.

What is the price range for a "Surprise Box" for non-attendees?

The price range for a "Surprise Box" for non-attendees varies depending on the box size and the products included. However, they typically range from $30 to $100. You can find the exact price for each box on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
  • kaseydee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • General Chat
Replies