• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Choose Conference Cash for My 2007 Incentive Award?

"Confirmation E-mail" link, but when I clicked on it it said it was not valid. I got an email that asked what I wanted basically... I had originally signed up to try to earn level 2, well I didn't make it, so it said, if I hadn't picked a choice yet to do so, and I haven't done so because I've been trying to decide for over a week now! :rolleyes:Was this a recent email?
MissChef
Gold Member
Hi all,
I earned level 1 and received an e-mail asking me to pick what I want. I always get the gift certificate. But I'm tempted this year to get the conference cash! Part of the reason, to be quite honest, is that it is an extra $50.00! But the other reason is because it would help me at conference! But here is my dilema.... I'm not sure I will be able to attend. Every year I don't know for sure until about April...ish! My hubby's work often requires him to be out of town, and if he is I have trouble finding propper, acceptable care for my kids!..... now how would that work, if I pick it and am not able to go.

The other thing is this... if I don't use it all there in Chicago, can I really use it back at home? Is it a visa/debit type card?

Does anyone know these answers???? I need to make a decision and I am stumped and need some guidance and I thought I'd start with my questions here, considering someone might have a simular situation, or just knows (Ann?;) )
TIA

I was told it's a prepaid visa type card. You can use it however you want, you just don't get it until you pick it up at conference. I think they also have the option to change out if you cannot go to conference, not for sure on that one though

MissChef said:
Hi all,
I earned level 1 and received an e-mail asking me to pick what I want. I always get the gift certificate. But I'm tempted this year to get the conference cash! Part of the reason, to be quite honest, is that it is an extra $50.00! But the other reason is because it would help me at conference! But here is my dilema.... I'm not sure I will be able to attend. Every year I don't know for sure until about April...ish! My hubby's work often requires him to be out of town, and if he is I have trouble finding propper, acceptable care for my kids!..... now how would that work, if I pick it and am not able to go.

The other thing is this... if I don't use it all there in Chicago, can I really use it back at home? Is it a visa/debit type card?

Does anyone know these answers???? I need to make a decision and I am stumped and need some guidance and I thought I'd start with my questions here, considering someone might have a simular situation, or just knows (Ann?;) )
TIA

Hey Cathy!

If you find out that you can't make conference - PC will send you the $250 Gift Card, in August I believe. And yes - it is a debit card, so if you don't use it all at Conference, you can use it for whatever you want when you get home. I saved most of mine from last year, and used it for Family Vacation spending money in September!

I was going to say what Becky said, but she beat me to it!

Cool! Right on ! Thanks ladies for being so quick, I think I'm going to go on line and pick the conference cash!
So as long as I let them know, they will change my award... that was my main concern, I worked to earn it, darn it and I want it!:sing: LOL!;) :)

Umm when were we supposed to have gotten that email to confirm what choice we wanted? I emailed HO but no response??

I got an email that asked what I wanted basically... I had originally signed up to try to earn level 2, well I didn't make it, so it said, if I hadn't picked a choice yet to do so, and I haven't done so because I've been trying to decide for over a week now! :rolleyes:

MissChef said:
I got an email that asked what I wanted basically... I had originally signed up to try to earn level 2, well I didn't make it, so it said, if I hadn't picked a choice yet to do so, and I haven't done so because I've been trying to decide for over a week now! :rolleyes:
Was this a recent email?
I recall back before or around confrence when I was "on track" for earning it, they asked which I would prefere I think? But since years end and actually qualifying for it I have yet to see a confirmation email?

I thought that I got that email as well but I cannot find it now. I just went to CC and to the incentive and there was a button I could click on to choose my Level 1 award. It was easy... so I didn't stress about the mia email ... hope there wasn't other info in there that I needed! :)

I tried but didn't find anything about being able to choose my options??

Never mind... I went back and was able to find the option to choose button! :) Thanks for that info!

The visa gift card was awesome last year. I paid for conference hotel, some Merrill, a couple meals; plus had a little left to spend on vacation in Branson:thumbup:

1. What is the 2007 Incentive Award?

The 2007 Incentive Award is a recognition program for Pampered Chef consultants who have achieved certain sales and recruiting goals during the year 2007. It is an opportunity for consultants to earn rewards and incentives for their hard work and dedication.

2. How do I qualify for the 2007 Incentive Award?

To qualify for the 2007 Incentive Award, consultants must meet certain sales and recruiting requirements set by Pampered Chef. These requirements may vary depending on your level within the company and your individual goals. It is important to discuss your goals with your upline leader to ensure you are on track to qualify for the award.

3. What are the rewards for the 2007 Incentive Award?

The rewards for the 2007 Incentive Award may include a variety of incentives such as free products, exclusive training opportunities, and recognition at Pampered Chef events. The exact rewards may vary depending on your level within the company and your individual achievements.

4. When will I receive my 2007 Incentive Award?

If you qualify for the 2007 Incentive Award, you will receive your rewards and incentives at the end of the year or at a designated time determined by Pampered Chef. This allows for enough time for your sales and recruiting to be verified and for the company to process and distribute the rewards.

5. Can I still qualify for the 2007 Incentive Award if I joined Pampered Chef later in the year?

Yes, as long as you meet the sales and recruiting requirements for the 2007 Incentive Award, you can still qualify even if you joined Pampered Chef later in the year. However, it is important to check with your upline leader to ensure you have enough time to meet the requirements and qualify for the award.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MicheleC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MicheleC
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered1224