• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booked Flights for National Conference 2007 with My Team | Chicago Bound!

Sounds like you have your reservations set! Great job staying organized and sticking to your plan! congrats on making it happen!June, Really that far away?? :confused:I started to look. We're in Wave 3 (the 16th thru 18th) I think we're going to fly in the 15th and eave on the 19th. Sounds like you have your reservations set! Great job staying organized and sticking to your plan! congrats on making it happen!
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
I'm just so excited that I thought I would share... Myself and 7 other team members booked our flights to National Conference 2007 last night! Chicago here we come! Hopefully I'll a few more that book later on.

I will have one new Director on my team crossing the stage, so if you're there during Wave 1, help me cheer "Basant from Maine" on!!!!!!!!!!

Oh... and "Darcy from Maine" as a new Advanced Director!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay :p

Way to go, Darcy!

OhmyDLM said:

CONGRATULATIONS DARCY!!

You deserve to be proud of yourself! I love that you are so proud of your new director and just happen to also mention that YOU promoted as well!!

I'll be there at Wave 1 and will be sure to watch for you and cheer loudly!

Congrats! Sorry I'll miss your walk.

CONGRATULATIONS!! You should be very proud of yourself! I will be there during Wave 2, sorry I will also miss your walk! Congrats~~~:D :D

Congrats what a wonderful achievement!!

Congrats Darcy - I'm in Wave 1 as well and will gladly cheer you on!!:)

Great Job Darcy!!!! I will miss your walk as well. I am in Wave 3

I am in Wave 1 and will give you a big yell. Please just remind us at the beginning of July!

Lisa

OhmyDLM said:
I'm just so excited that I thought I would share... Myself and 7 other team members booked our flights to National Conference 2007 last night! Chicago here we come! Hopefully I'll a few more that book later on.

I will have one new Director on my team crossing the stage, so if you're there during Wave 1, help me cheer "Basant from Maine" on!!!!!!!!!!

How awesome Darcy!! Congratulations to you!
I hope to follow in your footsteps one day soon!!

Congrats~awesome accomplishment:D

Way To Go!

Great Job, Darcy! I'll be there to cheer you on too!

Diane

P.S. I'm sure I'm speaking for everyone when I say that we can't wait to hear your tips and strategies for becoming so successful!

Hey... was hotel info announced yet?

I'm pretty sure hotel info and registration goes out sometime the beginning of June.

Congratulations Darcy!

etteluap70PC said:
I'm pretty sure hotel info and registration goes out sometime the beginning of June.

June, Really that far away?? :confused:

I started to look. We're in Wave 3 (the 16th thru 18th) I think we're going to fly in the 15th and eave on the 19th.

1. How do I book flights using the "Booked Our Flights!" feature?

To book flights using the "Booked Our Flights!" feature, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the "Booked Our Flights!" section
- Select your desired flight options, including dates, times, and number of travelers
- Click "Book Now" to confirm your reservation
- Complete the checkout process and pay for your flights
Congratulations, your flights are now booked!

2. Can I use "Booked Our Flights!" to book flights for multiple people?

Yes, you can use "Booked Our Flights!" to book flights for multiple people. Simply select the number of travelers when making your reservation and provide their names and details during the checkout process.

3. Are there any additional fees for booking flights through "Booked Our Flights!"?

No, there are no additional fees for booking flights through "Booked Our Flights!". The prices listed on our website include all applicable taxes and fees.

4. What happens if I need to change or cancel my flight reservation?

If you need to change or cancel your flight reservation, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. Any changes or cancellations may be subject to airline policies and fees.

5. Can I earn rewards points or miles for booking flights through "Booked Our Flights!"?

Yes, you can earn rewards points or miles for booking flights through "Booked Our Flights!" with select airlines. Be sure to provide your frequent flyer number during the checkout process to ensure you receive credit for your flight reservation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
Replies
Views
MissChef
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views