• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Affordable Flights to Chicago: Join Wave 3 with Tiffany from Nc Flights!

In summary, Tiffany called me to let me know that Airtran has tickets from Orlando to midway for $179.20 including taxes!!! I called DH and told him and he said, uh okay, so I told him to hear me out. I have PC $$'s to pay for Conference for at least half-price and conference club to pay for hotel so all I need is $179 to pay for my flight. He said, Kristi, I'm sure you already have your flight booked, you don't need the okay from me!! YAY!! It's booked so here I come Chicago!!! I'm arriving at 4 pm on Wednesday the 15th and leaving evening of the 18th.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
M recruiter Tiffany called me to let me know that Airtran has tickets from Orlando to midway for $179.20 including taxes!!! I called DH and told him and he said, uh okay, so I told him to hear me out. I have PC $$'s to pay for Conference for at least half-price and conference club to pay for hotel so all I need is $179 to pay for my flight. He said, Kristi, I'm sure you already have your flight booked, you don't need the okay from me!! YAY!! It's booked so here I come Chicago!!! I'm arriving at 4 pm on Wednesday the 15th and leaving evening of the 18th.

Who's joining me in Wave 3?

I'm in wave 3... I haven't booked my tickets yet. My director called the other night and asked were you going to conference this year?
I said, YEAH, DUH!!! like I plan on going every year from now on!!! Last year was my first! :)

I'll be there...........wa-hoo!!!
My awesome director is searching for flights right now, so all I have to do is pay for my flight..........she rocks!!!

You Know I'll Be There!!!

We got our airfare on Southwest, for a total of $229.
We fly in Wednesday morning and leave Saturday evening!!

pampcheflisa said:
We got our airfare on Southwest, for a total of $229.
We fly in Wednesday morning and leave Saturday evening!!

the conference is from Thursday to Saturday, right? I think we went on Thursday morning last year... is there anything going on on Wednesday?

This will only be my second conference.

caraighan said:
the conference is from Thursday to Saturday, right? I think we went on Thursday morning last year... is there anything going on on Wednesday?

Nope, there is nothing specific happening on Wednesday. My director likes to get there early on Wednesday, to do some sight-seeing and visiting with her friends from PA. I don't mind at all, b/c I love traveling!!

caraighan said:

There is nothing going on that day, but to get checked in, see some sites etc...also first morning of Conference starts really early, so If you're just getting there you have to do it all & get to Conference...alot of rushing HTH

yeah..just got my ticket out of nashville...$117 final costs...then I had a $57 credit from a reduced rate to leadership..so I had to only pay $63 today.. YEAH for southwest.

arriving tue evening..so i can check out the town a bit....!!

1. How much does it cost to join Wave 3 with Tiffany from Nc Flights?

The cost to join Wave 3 with Tiffany from Nc Flights varies depending on the package and dates selected. However, our affordable flights to Chicago start at just $99 per person.

2. What is included in the Wave 3 package with Tiffany from Nc Flights?

The Wave 3 package with Tiffany from Nc Flights includes round-trip airfare to Chicago, accommodations, and access to exclusive events and activities organized by Tiffany. You will also have the option to add on additional experiences at a discounted rate.

3. Are there any additional fees or taxes not included in the package price?

Yes, there may be additional fees and taxes not included in the package price. These can include baggage fees, resort fees, and local taxes. Please check with Tiffany or your travel agent for more information.

4. Can I customize my Wave 3 package with Tiffany from Nc Flights?

Yes, you can customize your Wave 3 package with Tiffany from Nc Flights to fit your specific needs and preferences. Contact Tiffany or your travel agent to discuss your options and any additional costs.

5. Is there a minimum age requirement to join Wave 3 with Tiffany from Nc Flights?

Yes, the minimum age requirement to join Wave 3 with Tiffany from Nc Flights is 18 years old. However, minors may be able to join with a parent or legal guardian. Please contact Tiffany or your travel agent for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lakamper
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies