• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Me at Wave 1 Conference: Affordable Travel Tips from a Pro!

In summary, a group of consultants are discussing an upcoming conference they will be attending. One consultant, Debi, initially thought she would not be able to attend due to expensive plane tickets, but her director convinced her to go. She plans to catch a military "hop" to the east coast and then drive to the conference with a cluster mate. Everyone is excited to meet each other at the conference and believes it will greatly benefit their businesses. One consultant, Kris, offers to help another consultant, Kris, post her picture. Overall, everyone is looking forward to the conference and believes it will bring them new ideas and opportunities for success.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
to Conference. My Director talked me into it. :) I really wanted to go but plane tickets from here are at least $900. I'm going to just catch a military "hop" to the east coast (basically free) and then hook up with a cluster mate who will be on vacation in Kentucky and we're going to drive to Chicago and meet our Director and another (hospitality) consultant there. I'm SO excited!!! I had totally given up.

So, I'll see you at Wave 1!!!

Awesome! Wish you were in my wave.

That is so cool!! You will LOVE it! I'm so impressed that you're making the trip from overseas. I'm in wave 1, so I'll keep my eyes out for you.:)

You're in mine so maybe we can arrange something.

I'm definitely going to have to order my pin from Ann!! And I have no idea where we'll stay. My Director was going to stay some other folks higher up in our upline but now we'll all room together.

Is anyone else under Jeanne Schmelzenbach?

I'm in wave 1 too - so looking forward to meeting all of you! Debi - it must be so exciting to know that you will make it after all - you are going to have such a great time!

Debi~

I am so excited for you that you will be able to go! I am a little bummed though, that you aren't in my wave...I would have loved to meet you in person!

You deserve to go...have a great time...and pump up your business!!!

Whoo... another wave One person.......

Awesome! I am in Wave 1! Maybe we'll meet!! Glad you can come!

Debi

I am so excited, you are going to be tremendously BLESSED.
Conference is going to boost your business and you are going to meet all kinds of goals once you get back from Conference. It will be like someone gave you a shower with a fire hydrant. You'll be soaked with all kinds of great new ideas.

See ya there

Wait to you all meet Debi....she's a hoot! (That's a complement Debi :D )

Kris

(I'm the hospitality consultant in the same cluster as Debi...we are sooo looking forward to conference. Guess, I'll have to figure out how to post my picture now!)

Kris, I'll help you post your picture! LOL!

You guys are all getting me even more excited!!!

What is the Wave 1 Conference?

The Wave 1 Conference is an event hosted by Pampered Chef that focuses on affordable travel tips from a professional travel expert. It is designed to help attendees learn how to save money and make the most of their travel experiences.

Who is the pro presenting at the conference?

The pro presenting at the conference is a travel expert with years of experience in the industry. They will be sharing their insider tips and tricks for affordable travel, as well as answering any questions attendees may have.

How much does it cost to attend the conference?

The cost of attending the conference varies depending on the location and date. However, Pampered Chef offers early bird discounts and special deals for their consultants, making it an affordable option for anyone interested in learning about budget-friendly travel.

What can I expect to learn at the conference?

At the Wave 1 Conference, you can expect to learn a variety of tips and techniques for saving money while traveling. The pro presenter will cover topics such as budgeting, finding deals, and making the most of your travel experiences. You will also have the opportunity to network with other attendees and share your own travel experiences.

Can I bring a guest to the conference?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the conference. Non-consultants can attend at a discounted rate, and it can be a great opportunity to introduce someone to the world of affordable travel and the benefits of being a consultant with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • sailortena
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Cassie1037
Back