• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Attn: Wave 1 Attendees Who Took a Ho Tour Day 3

Wave 1 Attendees who took a HO tour on Day 3 @ 1:30 PM ~ plus taking the bux from HO to Midway:The Wave 1 attendees who took the 1:30 PM tour and the bus from HO to Midway all arrived on time. However, earlier or later, depending on the wave 1 attendee's flight schedule.
Kitchen2u
Sorry for the double post, but I really want to see if someone has an answer for this...originally posted in "Conference" section but wasnt' sure Wave 1 attendees would go back to that section since they've already went. Thanks!

Wave 1 Attendees who took a HO tour on Day 3 @ 1:30 PM ~ plus taking the bux from HO to Midway:

HO said the bus from HO to Midway will arrive at Midway @ 5:45 PM ~ Did it arrive on time? Earlier?

I'm scheduled for this 1:30 PM tour on Day 3, but my SWest flight is scheduled to depart @ 7:05 PM...cutting it close! I'm contemplating of cancelling, to avoid missing the flight. My director said she would take my luggage and check it in to save time, but giving myself an hour and 20 minutes...NERVOUS about that.

I can check in and print out my boarding pass with SWest in the morning before I leave the Sheraton...but I would still have to go through security.

So any Wave 1 attendees who did this...help!

TIA,
Ginny Syphax
Wave 3

Anyone home from Wave 1?

Ginny

Maybe they missed their planes .... :p

I didn't but I can tell you that you can check your bags right at McCormick and they will take them to the airport for you, if that helps any. Well, O'Hara anyway. Not sure they do for Midway.

I drove :rolleyes:

Hi, Ginny-I was on that tour, and had the same issue. I would say we got there pretty close to 5:45. It was a very frustrating ride, because it felt like the driver was going incredibly slowly, but we weren't late.I had the same issue-- actually changed my flight to the 8 o'clock. Unfortunately, 8 o'clock came and went, and we boarded at midnight. The good part is that I made a PC friend who was waiting to get to Dallas, and we had a great time talking. Her flight went out at midnight, too.While her delay was due to weather, mine was affected first (somewhat) by weather, then Air Traffic Control, then an engine problem. Since it was a problem that could have been avoided, ATA did give my flight's passengers $50 in vouchers, but that didn't make my getting home at 3:30 AM any easier, that's for sure.After checking my luggage, hitting the restroom, and eating a Happy Meal, I got to ATA/Southwest's concourse at 6:30. However, keep in mind that it was on a Wednesday, and "your results may vary." ;)The Southwest flights were going out with no problems last night, but I would suggest you call reservations and ask if they can tell you what that flight's record is for being on time.Good luck!Kimmy

Thanks so much Kim! It makes me feel a little better (sigh....)

Ginny

Sorr...KimMY!

Ginny

Kim, Kimmy, KimmyD, KD, Crazy, Goofball, Dork. It's all the same to me. I'll answer to any of them. ;)

1. What is the purpose of taking a Ho Tour on Day 3 of the conference?

The Ho Tour on Day 3 is a fun and interactive way for attendees to learn more about our products and how they can be used in the kitchen. It also allows attendees to meet and network with other Pampered Chef consultants.

2. How long does the Ho Tour last?

The Ho Tour typically lasts about 2 hours, but can vary depending on the size of the group and the number of stops on the tour.

3. Do I need to bring anything with me on the Ho Tour?

No, everything you need for the Ho Tour will be provided. However, we do recommend wearing comfortable shoes and bringing a water bottle.

4. Is the Ho Tour included in my conference registration fee?

Yes, the Ho Tour is included in your conference registration fee. There is no additional cost to participate.

5. Can I bring a guest on the Ho Tour with me?

Unfortunately, the Ho Tour is only open to registered conference attendees. Guests are not allowed to participate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mhrivera
Replies
Views
chefann
  • redsoxgirl
  • General Chat
Replies