• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Do Ho Tour With Airport Drop Off?

In summary, to schedule a tour with airport drop off, contact customer service or your Pampered Chef consultant. The tour can accommodate up to 10 people and lasts approximately 2 hours. Transportation is provided to and from the airport. Cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance may result in a fee.
dwyerkim
Just wanted to check... did the tour ending time mean the time they dropped you at the airport? I meant to call and check and make sure my flight time would work but forgot. Anyone from Wave 1 or 2 who can ease my worries? ;)

I called HO a few weeks back about this. 5:45 is the time you are suppose to arrive AT the airport. From Wave 1 Kimmy said they were dropped off at exactly 5:45.

HTH
Ginny

Ginny is right. I got to Midway right about 5:45. It felt like the guy drove the bus at a snail's pace, but HO must take that into account. ;)Hope you have a great time!

THANK YOU. I feel better now! My flight is at 7pm from Midway so I should have enough time if I get to the airport at 5:45. Can't wait, now I can be excited without worrying about how to get home if I miss my flight! :)

Ok, guess I should pack now since I'm leaving in an 2.5 hours!

1. How do I schedule an "Anyone Do Ho Tour With Airport Drop Off?"

To schedule a tour with airport drop off, simply contact our customer service team or your Pampered Chef consultant. They will assist you in selecting the date and time that works best for you.

2. How many people can go on the "Anyone Do Ho Tour With Airport Drop Off?"

The "Anyone Do Ho Tour With Airport Drop Off" can accommodate up to 10 passengers per tour. If you have a larger group, please contact our customer service team to discuss options.

3. How long is the "Anyone Do Ho Tour With Airport Drop Off?"

The tour itself lasts approximately 2 hours, but the total duration will depend on your airport drop off location. Our customer service team can provide you with an estimated duration when you book your tour.

4. Is transportation provided for the "Anyone Do Ho Tour With Airport Drop Off?"

Yes, transportation is included in the tour. Our experienced drivers will pick you up from your designated airport and bring you to the tour location. After the tour, they will drop you off at your preferred airport.

5. What is the cancellation policy for the "Anyone Do Ho Tour With Airport Drop Off?"

If you need to cancel or reschedule your tour, please contact our customer service team or your Pampered Chef consultant at least 24 hours in advance. Cancellations made less than 24 hours before the scheduled tour may result in a cancellation fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dwyerkim
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
EpTxGuy