• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Attn: Wave 1 Attendees Who Took a Ho Tour Day 3

In summary, the Ho Tour is a 2-3 hour behind-the-scenes tour of the Pampered Chef headquarters in Addison, Illinois. It includes visits to the test kitchens, product design center, and distribution center. Registration is required in advance and is included in the conference fee for Wave 1 attendees. Guests are not permitted on the tour.
Kitchen2u
Wave 1 Attendees who took a HO tour on Day 3 @ 1:30 PM ~ plus taking the bux from HO to Midway:
HO said the bus from HO to Midway will arrive at Midway @ 5:45 PM ~ Did it arrive on time? Earlier?

I'm scheduled for this 1:30 PM tour on Day 3, but my SWest flight is scheduled to depart @ 7:05 PM...cutting it close! I'm contemplating of cancelling, to avoid missing the flight. My director said she would take my luggage and check it in to save time, but giving myself an hour and 20 minutes...NERVOUS about that.

I can check in and print out my boarding pass with SWest in the morning before I leave the Sheraton...but I would still have to go through security.

So any Wave 1 attendees who did this...help!

TIA,
Ginny Syphax
Wave 3

Great question! My plane leaves at 7:45, so I was hoping this will be ok. Bump!

Anyone?

Ginny

I've responded to Ginny on another thread, but want to let Melissa know that I think she'll be there in plenty of time. I got to the concourse at 6:30, after having checked luggage, stopped at the restroom, gone to the assigned gate at A3 to find out we'd been moved to B26, and eaten a Happy Meal.This was on a Wednesday, though, so "your results may vary." ;)You're gonna have some FUUU-UUUUUN!!!!!

Thanks Kim! I'm so excited! Only a few more days!

1. What is a Ho Tour?

The Ho Tour is a behind-the-scenes look at the Pampered Chef headquarters in Addison, Illinois. It includes a tour of our test kitchens, product design center, and distribution center.

2. How long is the Ho Tour?

The Ho Tour typically lasts about 2-3 hours.

3. Do I need to sign up for the Ho Tour?

Yes, you must register for the Ho Tour in advance. This can be done when you register for the Wave 1 conference or by contacting our customer service team.

4. Is the Ho Tour included in the conference fee?

Yes, the Ho Tour is included in the conference fee for Wave 1 attendees. However, space is limited and available on a first come, first served basis.

5. Can I bring a guest on the Ho Tour?

Unfortunately, the Ho Tour is only open to registered attendees of the Wave 1 conference. Guests are not permitted on the tour.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KimmyDarling
Replies
Views
EpTxGuy
  • redsoxgirl
  • General Chat
Replies