• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Need a Ticket to Nat Con--Wave 1

In summary, Sun 07/08 Nat Con ticket is still available, but it will cost more than the original amount. If you are interested or know someone who is, please contact contact me.
naekelsey
Gold Member
I have already purchased a ticket to Nat Con in July but because of scheduling issues and lots of other things I will not be able to go.

This ticket is on Southwest Airlines, a NON stop flight, leaving and returning to San Diego, Ca.

Sun Jul 08 374 Depart SAN DIEGO CA (SAN) at 7:15 AM
Arrive in CHICAGO-MIDWAY (MDW) at 1:15 PM
Wed Jul 11 1581 Depart CHICAGO-MIDWAY (MDW) at 8:20 PM
Arrive in SAN DIEGO CA (SAN) at 10:35 PM

This is what I paid, I am asking for this amount. (there might a small fee to transfer to another person but shouldn't be much)

Air $ 259.53
Tax $ 26.27
PFC Fee $ 9.00
Security Fee $ 5.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Payment: $299.80

If you are interested or know someone who is, please contact me.
thanks

you might want to email momoftwins ........ about that!

Gotcha will do that..

Be careful because alot of airlines won't change the name on the ticket. I'd call the airline first to make sure. Sorry!

naekelsey - I did respond to your email. I would be traveling from Omaha, NE and I could get my own airfare to and from there right now for about $210. Thanks anyway. Yes I don't believe you can change names on the ticket.

Southwest will normally refund your money or at the very least give you a credit to use another time. MOST of the SWA flights are refundable. When cancelling your flight online be sure to check the appropriate box to be refunded.

If they don't refund your money you will have a credit on a ticket with them that is good for a year..... so you wouldn't need to pay for your ticket next year to conference!!!

momoftwins said:
naekelsey - I did respond to your email. I would be traveling from Omaha, NE and I could get my own airfare to and from there right now for about $210. Thanks anyway. Yes I don't believe you can change names on the ticket.

Are you coming to conference ?????!!!!!!

I just got the okay tonight and purchased my airfare ($193.30!!!)!!!!!!!!! Yeah! Maybe I will get a chance to meet you Leah!

YEAH!!!!! I cant wait to see you in what how many days now??? I will be at the meet n' greet on Sunday what day do you fly in?

Well, after talking to Southwest several times, the answer is NO...I can NOT change the name on the ticket!! (I recvd more no's than yes's--no one had the same answer!!) I bought the ticket with a non-refundable claus. I won't be able to make it to confer this year, hubby has even taken time off from work, but our schedule is such a cluster you know what so a couple of things have to give. What they have to do is cancel the reservation, then make a new reservation(with anyone's name on it but they won't get that same price, (I bought my ticket in March) I have already cancelled my registration for Nat Con...

What I was hoping to do, and planned, was to use the "credit" from this ticket was to buy my dd a plan trip to Virginia. One of her high school graduation presents. Her 4th grade teacher was HUGE on Jamestown so she has always wanted to visit it. My dad lives in Virginia and only 1 hr away from Jamestown, so kill 2 birds with 1 stone, buy her a ticket to visit my dad and she then gets to see Jamestown. (I haven't even made it out to Virginia and he has lived there around 15 yrs!!) In my mind, this was a huge win win for everyone..UNTIL I CONTACTED SOUTHWEST.. They do not have a flight that goes to the Richmond airport, 1 hr away from my dad. A flight goes to Norfolk, which around 2 1/5 hrs away from my dad.

I have until March of 2008 to use the "credit" and if I don't they get the money. Sucks, but I knew the fine print when I bought them...

One option I can even think of now is to fork the money out from our pockets directly. Or 2nd option, I give the credit to someone and they pay me back the money then they again pay the rest of the monies owed with there money again. (thus the whole ticket is being paid by the them, as normal) The ticket can be from any state but only through Southwest. But who in the heck want's to go to that trouble!!

We have NO plans on going anywhere soon, so not sure what will happen. No worries. Working on turning a negative into a positive....

(if any mis-spellings, sorry. I have been up over 24 hrs straight. Have been doing a lot getting my dd college schedules done, getting her shots, getting her driver's permit started and have I mentioned my fil will be here tomorrow for a week!!! Wish me luck)
Sorry so long!!

Janae

WOw Janae! I am exhausted just reading that! I sure hope that you can figure something out with the ticket! Maybe take a quick trip to Vegas or something!

mommyhugz1978 said:
YEAH!!!!! I cant wait to see you in what how many days now??? I will be at the meet n' greet on Sunday what day do you fly in?

Sunday night 920pm I get in at Midway

Thanks..Just need to "stay" positive about it!!

Related to Do You Need a Ticket to Nat Con--Wave 1

1. Do I need to purchase a ticket to attend Nat Con--Wave 1?

Yes, a ticket is required to attend Nat Con--Wave 1. This ticket grants you access to all events and activities during the convention.

2. How much does a ticket to Nat Con--Wave 1 cost?

The cost of a ticket to Nat Con--Wave 1 varies depending on when you purchase it. Early bird tickets are available at a discounted rate, and prices increase as the convention date gets closer. Please visit our website for current ticket prices.

3. Can I purchase a ticket at the door?

No, tickets to Nat Con--Wave 1 must be purchased in advance. This ensures that we have an accurate count of attendees and can provide the best experience for everyone.

4. Are there different types of tickets available?

Yes, there are different ticket options available for Nat Con--Wave 1. General admission tickets grant access to all events and activities, while VIP tickets include additional perks such as reserved seating and exclusive events. Please visit our website for more information on ticket options.

5. What is the refund policy for tickets to Nat Con--Wave 1?

All ticket sales are final and non-refundable. However, if you are unable to attend the convention, you may transfer your ticket to someone else. Please contact our customer service for assistance with transferring your ticket.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mhrivera
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KimmyDarling
  • PampMomof3