• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Choose Your Reward: 2006 Incentive Level I Options

M
MicheleC
I earned level I for 2006. I have the choice between the conference cash and the gift certificate. Anyone know when I'll get something to let them know my choice?

Pretty soon you'll get a letter in the mail letting you know that you earned it, and it tells you how to let them know your choice! What are you choosing? I earned it too....conference money would be nice, but I'm thinking a Home Depot certificate would be nice too!

I'm committing to go to conference as part of my goals for this year so I'll pick the conference cash. It's just another way of keeping that committment when I know I'll have money waiting for me there.

Does anyone know when these will be sent to us.

Thanks, Diane

From what I've been told, the Conference Cash is just that - Cash. So, if you are going to National, I would wait and get the $300. You can spend it any way you wish!

cmdtrgd said:
From what I've been told, the Conference Cash is just that - Cash. So, if you are going to National, I would wait and get the $300. You can spend it any way you wish!

Yeah, the more I thought about it, the conf cash sounds like the way to go!:D

I'm picking the cash too! Why wouldn't you? It's $50 more! Unless you know for sure you aren't going to conference and you need the money right away. I like to know that I don't need to save for incidentals (even though I normally dont have many) so i'll use it afterwards to go to dinner with or something with my hubby!!!!

I want the money at conference. I have always wanted to buy my daughter an American Girl doll while I am in Chicago. Guess what this year they introduced a new doll. Her name is NICKI. The same way I spell my name. So I am buying a doll at the American Girl store while in Chicago!!! How excited am I!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never have been able to find anything with my name spelled right.

I am taking the gift certificates to help remodel our weekend home. My hubby is an accountant, and I asked him what I should do, he said take the certificates, because your conference expenses can be tax write-off. I am not sure what the difference is, but he is my accountant, so I guess he knows these things. Anyway, I will be splitting it between Home Depot for paint, and Pier 1 for decor. It will be fun shopping.

Your conference expenses will be tax deductible anyway. You are still going to be spending the money whether it is writing a check or using cash. You will also be taxed on either award in 2007 so you need to look at would you rather be taxed on the cash or a gift certificate. Of course the cash is more money to be taxed on but...it's also more money.

Am I missing something?

so does anyone know when the rewards will arrive???????????

Let me know thanks

I got my letter today. It tells me how to make my choice. I can do it online, send in the paper that i got in the mail or fax it in.

I also earned Level 1 and emailed HO to ask how the conference cash works. Although subject to change, we will be able to pick up a Visa Debit Card at National Conference Registration for our $300.00. So if you are going to National Conference, take the $300!

Lisa

Sorry to highjack your thread...But I just got my flight itinerary for the Bahamas!!! I am so excited! Guess what.....

WE GET TO GO A DAY EARLY ON PAMPERED CHEF!!! :D :D :D :D When I got my preliminary itinerary yesterday it said DUE TO FLIGHT TIMES WE ARE GIVING YOU THE OPTION TO ARRIVE 1 DAY EARLY. So, I called to make sure what would be included....we will be in Miami the night before the flight to the Bahamas...they cover hotel, dinner and breakfast!! :cool: Can't beat that!! Plus we get into the Bahamas before noon!!!

Can't wait!! Doing great on weight watchers...should be in bathing suit shape by then...well...not a bikini...but maybe a full piece..without a skirt! ;)

Congrats Marlene. Send some sunshine up Montana way when you get back ;)

1. When will I receive notification to choose my reward?

The notification to choose your reward will be sent out after the end of the 2006 incentive period. This may vary depending on your company's policies and timeline for processing rewards.

2. How will I be notified about my reward options?

You will receive an email or a physical letter with instructions on how to choose your reward. This may also be communicated through your company's internal communication channels, such as an intranet or company-wide announcement.

3. Can I change my mind about my reward choice after making my selection?

Once you make your reward selection, it is typically final and cannot be changed. However, it is best to check with your company's policies to see if there are any exceptions or options for changing your choice.

4. Are there any restrictions on how I can use the conference cash or gift certificate?

The restrictions, if any, will depend on the specific reward options offered by your company. It is best to carefully read through the terms and conditions provided with each reward option before making your selection.

5. Will I receive the reward immediately after making my selection?

The timing of when you receive your reward may vary and is dependent on your company's processing timeline. It is best to check with your company's policies to see when you can expect to receive your chosen reward.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lisaterwilliger