• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where are my Level 1 Rewards Gift Certificates?

In summary, Rewards Gift Certificates are gift cards that can be earned and redeemed through the Pampered Chef rewards program. They can be used to purchase any Pampered Chef products. To earn them, you can host a party, attend a party as a guest, make a purchase through a party link, or participate in special promotions or events. To redeem them, simply select the option to use a gift certificate at checkout on the Pampered Chef website and enter the code. These gift certificates do have an expiration date, so it is important to use them before they expire. Only one gift certificate can be used per transaction, but you can use multiple for separate purchases.
rebeccastt
Silver Member
Does anyone know when they'll send out information on Level 1 Rewards Gift Certificates for last year? I went to CC and selected that I wanted gift certificates instead of conference cash, but I haven't received any other information. My husband keeps asking about them!

I've already received my gift card earlier this week

Did you already choose what you wanted it for? How did you do that?

How long ago did you sign up for the gift card? I received my information in about a week. It comes in an envelope that is easy to mistake as "junk mail". There is a website and a reference number, and you choose your gift certificates from there. You can break it up however you want to...I got 6 different ones this year. Once you put in your request, it only takes a couple of days to actually get the cards.

HTH!

Oh gosh, I signed up a long time ago! We open every envelope so I'm sure I didn't receive it....I guess I'll have to call HO! Thanks for telling me!

Not a problem! Definitely call them...I'm sure they'll fix it for you!

I got mine last week also. 2 day turn around from the time I picked them on-line. Put it all with Home Depot, for redecorating expenses. Thank you, Pampered Chef.

Yes, I ordered last Thursday it arrived on Monday.
It came in an envelope and all the info is in a "black folder" reminds me every year of a tuxedo jacket.
it will have an award redemption # & you register online & choose your merchants.
Teresa

Well, mine obviously was not sent or got "lost" in the mail. I called HO and had to leave a message....hopefully someone will call me back ASAP. :(

What are Rewards Gift Certificates?

Rewards Gift Certificates are gift cards that can be earned and redeemed through the Pampered Chef rewards program. They can be used to purchase any Pampered Chef products.

How can I earn Rewards Gift Certificates?

Rewards Gift Certificates can be earned by hosting a Pampered Chef party, attending a party as a guest, or making a purchase through a party link. You can also earn them by participating in special promotions or events.

How do I redeem my Rewards Gift Certificates?

To redeem your Rewards Gift Certificates, simply select the option to use a gift certificate at checkout when making a purchase on the Pampered Chef website. Enter the gift certificate code and the amount will be deducted from your total.

Do Rewards Gift Certificates expire?

Yes, Rewards Gift Certificates do have an expiration date. The expiration date will be listed on the gift certificate. It is important to use them before they expire to ensure you get the full value.

Can I combine multiple Rewards Gift Certificates for one purchase?

No, only one Rewards Gift Certificate can be used per transaction. If you have multiple gift certificates, you can use them for separate purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
luvs2sellit
  • MicheleC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MicheleC
Replies
Views
bbauman07