• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Consultants Corner Rewards Program | Explained for Beginners

Level 1 is submitting 2 shows and Level 2 is turning in $1500. There are also points for recruiting and promoting. The consultant special incentives are for people who have already reached Level 1 or the cruise.
JTNT8704
Hi there, Sorry if this may be a dumb question- but Im still learning the ropes, and learning how to navigate around Consultants Corner.

Anyway, a lot of you speak of Level 1 or Level 2 etc... I am assuming this is that reward program that is on CC. But when I read it - it goes right over my head I suppose. You all seem to be talking about hurrying to get deadlines and whatnot, but from what I read, the points can continue accruing through 12/31? Am I completely reading this wrong? Does it have to be done before the National Conference?

I am nowhere close to any level- just trying to figure it out so that I know for next year. Anyone want to spell it out for me? Thanks so much! ;)

Level 1 and Level 2 right now are the month incentives...hold on and I'll get you a link to that flyer...

Overall Level 1 and Level 2 are for the yearly incentive...

The sell a thon for June is what we're referencing. And no, it's not a dumb question at all!! HO has Level 1 which is submit 2 shows, Level 2, turn in $1500 and so on.

The points to earn a trip are for every $1 you submit, you get one point. You also get points for recruiting and promoting.

People talk about the consultant special incentives as they are occuring which is confusing you with the annual programs...and TPC is another whole program...

Here is the June/July sellathon link: https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/cs_07jun_july.pdf

That is what we often reference lately...

Go to Consultant Incentives and the Choice is Yours to read about the Jan 1 - Dec 31 incentives.

Then go to Consultant Incentives - Top Performance Cluster to read about that which goes from June 1 - May 31

Well thanks for clearing that up... I was a bit confused. So for July level 1 is 2 shows and level 2 will be $3000 in sales?

I was amazed that so many folks had reached level 2 when I was thinking they were talking Annual rewards program... I was like "wow, its only July...". But that makes wayyyyy more sense now.

Thanks everyone :)

No problem!! It does get confusing. Now, some on this board have already reached the cruise and others have reached Level 1 which is the Gift Certificate. I've reached the gc and am on track for Level 2 but no way have I earned a TRIP yet in July!!;)

PampMomof3 said:
No problem!! It does get confusing. Now, some on this board have already reached the cruise and others have reached Level 1 which is the Gift Certificate. I've reached the gc and am on track for Level 2 but no way have I earned a TRIP yet in July!!;)

Or your like me and are part part time and haven't reached anything yet!:p I'm getting there though I have a little over 7,000 points! doubt i'll reach it though but i'm not giving up yet!

What is the Consultants Corner Rewards Program?

The Consultants Corner Rewards Program is a loyalty program designed for Pampered Chef consultants. It offers rewards and incentives for consultants who consistently meet sales, recruiting, and training goals.

How do I enroll in the Consultants Corner Rewards Program?

All consultants automatically become members of the program once they sign up to sell Pampered Chef products. There is no additional enrollment process, and there are no fees associated with the program.

What are the benefits of the Consultants Corner Rewards Program?

The program offers various benefits, including free products, discounts, exclusive training materials, and opportunities to earn bonuses and trips. It also provides recognition and support for consultants as they grow their business.

How do I earn rewards through the Consultants Corner Rewards Program?

Consultants can earn rewards by achieving sales, recruiting, and training goals. These goals are set at the beginning of each month and can be tracked through the Consultants Corner website. The more goals a consultant meets, the more rewards they can earn.

Can I lose my rewards or membership in the program?

Yes, rewards and membership in the program can be lost if a consultant does not meet the set goals. Additionally, if a consultant is found to be in violation of Pampered Chef's policies and procedures, they may be removed from the program. It is important for consultants to stay active and compliant to maintain their membership and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
luvs2sellit
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kristibrooke
  • Get_Pampered
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies