• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching Level 1: The Journey to Earn the $250 Gift Card

In summary, to reach Level 1 and earn a $250 gift card, you must sell at least $1,250 in Pampered Chef products within a single calendar month. This cannot be combined with sales from previous months. If you do not reach this goal, your progress will reset but your previous sales will still count towards future goals. Once you have reached Level 1, you will receive an electronic gift card that can be used towards any Pampered Chef products. You can still earn other rewards and bonuses while working towards Level 1, but your progress will reset once you have reached this level.
amya
I sold over $18,000 this past year and I had one recruit. If she qualified by yesterday at midnight, I get 2000 points added to the Golden Treasures Incentives which would put me over 20,000 points to reach level 1. When I spoke to my recruit yesterday, she was only 1 show away from qualifying and she told me she was turning in her 4th show yesterday afternoon. The suspense is killing me - when do I find out if I earned the gift card or not? This is the first time I've reached even level 1 and I have big plans for that $250.:)

It will show up tommorrow morning on your tracker!
Good luck!
* I earned level 1 too! I am using it as $300 for Conference!
Are you going?

I got level 1 also!! I don't know whether to use it at conference or to take the gift card. I am not sure about conference because I will hopefully be in a new job (I have until April 30th to find one because my department is moving to SC) and I don't know if it is such a good idea to take time off that soon.

Don't forget that last Feb was double points....so even though your sales are at @ $18K you still might have made the 20,000 points to reach level 1. Check your TPC status instead of your sales totals.

1. How do I know if I have reached Level 1?

To reach Level 1 and earn the $250 gift card, you must sell at least $1,250 in Pampered Chef products within a single calendar month. You can track your progress towards this goal on your Consultant Dashboard.

2. Can I combine my sales from multiple months to reach Level 1?

No, in order to reach Level 1 and earn the $250 gift card, you must reach the sales goal of $1,250 within a single calendar month. Sales from previous months cannot be combined to reach this goal.

3. What if I don't reach Level 1 in one month?

If you do not reach the sales goal of $1,250 in a single calendar month, your progress will reset and you will need to start over the following month. However, your previous sales will still count towards your overall sales and may help you reach Level 1 in the future.

4. How do I receive my $250 gift card?

Once you have reached Level 1 and earned the $250 gift card, you will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem it. The gift card will be sent electronically and can be used towards any Pampered Chef products.

5. Can I still earn other rewards while working towards Level 1?

Yes, you can still earn other rewards and bonuses while working towards Level 1. However, once you have reached Level 1 and earned the $250 gift card, your progress will reset and you will need to start again to reach the next level.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
chefmeg