• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I've officially reached LEVEL 1!

PampMomof3

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2005
I just had to share! I officially reached level 1 for the $250 gift certificate! I'm so excited and I'm really trying to turn in $10k next month for the Sell-A-Thon! I have to earn this San Francisco trip, my hubby and I need a break from our 3 children under 5! :)

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
Congratulations Kristi!! I should be there by the end of next month for sure. This month is going to be another $3000 month for me. Which is soooo cool!! So with only $1,000 more in sales or my recruit qualifying I'll be there with you girl!

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
Good for you! I just hope to make it to level 1! I'm $5000 behind from starting in November though :O( too bad for me, so I have to work that much harder now to reach 20k points is it?

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
I made level 1 already as well. Isn't it awesome??

If only I were an NED, I'd have level 4 in the bag... ;)

lacychef

Legend Member
Feb 15, 2006
Awesome! I'm almost there too. I also want to earn that SanFran trip. Of course I'd have to get my hubby on an airplane to go;) I earned level 1 last year, but it just left me craving for more!

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
That's awesome, everybody!!! Keep up the great work! I'm plugging along and as of now I'm on track for level 3. I don't know if that will keep up though. I need to keep recruiting!!! That's what will help me!!:D

tiffanypc05

Advanced Member
Nov 3, 2005
Well I'm just a few thousand points away from getting level 1. If i could just get my recruits qualified(one will qualify this month...yay!!!) I'm shooting for the San Fran trip also.

I've got my calendar booked for next month to try and get to $10,000. My hubby will probably have a heart attack if I sell that much....haha! He'll have another attack when I receive the $850 in product too!

mrssyvo

Veteran Member
Sep 23, 2005
I am on track

I am on track for the Bahamas trip. That is my goal. I figure if I miss it, I still have San Fransico. I signed my 3rd recruit last night, so once they all qualify, that will help in a big way !!!!

chefjeanine

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2006
DebbieJ said:
I made level 1 already as well. Isn't it awesome??

If only I were an NED, I'd have level 4 in the bag... ;)

Yep. I just got there today. :rolleyes: Some day. That's my goal.

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
mrssyvo said:
I am on track for the Bahamas trip. That is my goal. I figure if I miss it, I still have San Fransico. I signed my 3rd recruit last night, so once they all qualify, that will help in a big way !!!!
That's what I'm thinking. I would still LOVE San Francisco, but the Bahamas would be awesome!! It's the recruiting that will really help.

Keep up the great work!! I'd love to be on that Bahamas trip with another Illinoisan!!!:D

mrssyvo

Veteran Member
Sep 23, 2005
Right now none of my 3 recruits have qualified, so once they do, that will be 6000 points. 2 more and I will be walking the stage. I need to kick it into overdrive to walk at National Conference, but there is always Leadership Conference, which I did not even qualify for this year( I had 0 recruits then). Isn't it amazing what a few months will do to your business.

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
pamperedbecky said:
That's what I'm thinking. I would still LOVE San Francisco, but the Bahamas would be awesome!! It's the recruiting that will really help.

Keep up the great work!! I'd love to be on that Bahamas trip with another Illinoisan!!!:D

Becky is right--it's the recruiting that will take you places. My second recruit will be qualifying with her next show. Then I have a few fence sitters, one interview yesterday, another one tomorrow...so you just never know!

I was really banking on more points from the Wedding Registry, but now that isn't panning out as I had hoped, so more recruiting for me!