• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Share Your Milestones for 2006!

In summary, various consultants have shared their milestones and achievements in their Pampered Chef careers. Many have reached the rank of Future Director and have earned bonuses and incentives such as free products and trips. Others have hit sales milestones, recruited team members, and earned top seller awards in their clusters. Despite different experiences and goals, all consultants are proud of their accomplishments and grateful for the friendships and opportunities they have found through Pampered Chef.
gilliandanielle said:
I love getting my W-2 with all my "prizes" listed on there. It sucks paying taxes on them, but they sure are fun to earn!
Gillian,
You can claim these as write offs!!! Don't you use all of the things you earn for your business? My trips are talked about at shows and for recruiting and my ring is to show those interested in the business that people really do earn these things when they track and attack!!:eek: I paid tax on them until last year when I read that we could write them off and it was a V-8 moment!

As far as 2006...

Earned TPC for the first time...love the ring and want diamonds now!

Went on my first Caribbean cruise...thank you PC!

Earned Level Three this year...my son and I will be celebrating his 17th birthday at the Altanitis!! (Just have to keep him off the nude beach!!);)
Recrutied and Qualified all 8 of my recruits

Had one of my downline earn her first Level 2 and is so excited about San Francisco

Topped over $250,000 in sales

Celebrated my 6th anniversary

Earned lots of incentives each month

Earned $100 Home Depot gift cards...great Christmas presents

Was in the top 10 of my cluster in total sales and recruiting

Earned my first $2000 paycheck and for the first time I am not sweating how I am going to keep up with the bills between Christmas and my first Jan. commission check.

There is probably more, but those are the most memorable to me.

In 2007 I want to promote 2 Directors to become an Advanced Director
I want to earn TPC and Level 3 of the trip...although I would love to cruise again!!
I want to continue to grow my team. Just promoted one FD and will promote another by the end of the month!! We are going to do alot of training on recruiting because selling the dream will be a different mind set and will take practice! It is my dream someday for many of my team members go on a trip together! I just think it would be a blast!

Ann

Thanks for the heads up Ann- I will be sure to write them off!

gilliandanielle said:
Thanks for the heads up Ann- I will be sure to write them off!
I don't know if I've written them off either:rolleyes: I think they've always just been figured into my income....good to know!

Don't you love it here?? Good ideas AND I am saving money!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
  • PampMomof3
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • PampMomof3