• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifYou Went or Are Going to Conference,

In summary, at the upcoming conference, attendees will have the opportunity to receive various pins, buttons, ribbons, and lanyards as recognition for their achievements. These include sales milestones, career club milestones, recruiting achievements, and contributions to HWC/RUFTH. Some attendees may also receive special buttons for being a first-time attendee or for reaching a certain anniversary with the company. Additionally, there will be ribbons and buttons for levels above Consultant, TPC achievers, workshop presenters, and committee members. Ultimately, attendees can look forward to proudly displaying their accomplishments and being recognized for their hard work and dedication.
chefann said:
The recruiting recognition at conference (not TPC- that's a whole different animal) is a PIN, and it's for signed/submitted agreements.

I believe Career Club recruiting counts are QUALIFIED recruits, but don't quote me on that. Can anyone here verify that?

Woo hoo! I just assumed they had to be qualified. Guess my kit-napper is good for something. :rolleyes:

LOL I was thinking the same thing.

Laura, there is a report we can run that shows our career recruits. Can't think of which report it is off hand, but it is in PP.

I have 20 career and 15 (well make that 17 now) qualified. Just need 5 more for the career club!!!!! i didn't even realized i was that close until last month when i found that report by accident.

i think it's something like performance report--i'll go look and write back with it!

ok, there is a consultant activity and a career sales and recruiting report that show them under the director reports.

Let's see Some of these I haven't acheived but I am defiantely on target for

Pins -
$15k sales June 1-May 31 Should acheive
Recruiting (1 or more recruits June 1-May 31) I recruit and one in progress

Buttons:
1st time attendee
on track/already earned 2007 incentive - Is this for trips or any incentive I am doing well for Level 1 so far.

Ribbons:
levels above Consultant (FD, Director, etc.) Will probably re-promote next month but don't know if everyone will be active at conference time

Lanyard:
HWC/RUFTH contributions - Working on acheiving

I went to conference my first year and had the HWC pin. This year, I hope to have a lot more.Pins:
$15k sales June 1-May 31
Career club milestones ($50k sales) - I'm working on this. Don't know if I can quite get it before June.Buttons:
on track/already earned 2007 incentiveLanyard:
HWC/RUFTH contributions (I should have this)

Alright, How is everyone doing now?? It's almost the end now so where are you at?

My newest update is that I"ll be getting the GOLD lanyard for RUFTH and special seating at GB. I'm still working on directorship!!!:D

Pins:
$30k sales June 1-May 31
Career club milestones - 25 recruits (sales are $150K and I already had the $100 last year)
Recruiting - 6 qualified

Buttons:
anniversary (5 years)
on track 2007 incentive

Ribbons:
Director, etc.
Career club sales
Career club recruiting

Lanyard:
HWC/RUFTH gold and food bank coordinator

My stuff is still the same. The only change is that I just found out that I'm in my upline's top 15 of sales for the year. If I stay there . . . No, since I'll stay there with my great sales over the next couple of months, I'll get to sit at her table for our Executive Banquet.

Woo hoo! I'm feelin' so special.

Brand new consultant here with my first show on Sunday! I won't have any ribbons this year but I DID register to attend.

Oh, well, there's next year!

You'll have your "1st Conference" designation.

And, congratulations on making a wise business decision.

Welcome, Michele! You're going to get off to a great start by attending Conference.

So what's with the Gold Lanyard? Are there lanyard distinctions, too?

Oops--found it!

I'm at the Gold level for RUFTH and we'll see about HWC. Not looking good so far.

raebates said:
My stuff is still the same. The only change is that I just found out that I'm in my upline's top 15 of sales for the year. If I stay there . . . No, since I'll stay there with my great sales over the next couple of months, I'll get to sit at her table for our Executive Banquet.

Woo hoo! I'm feelin' so special.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not surprised I have read some of yout threads and it sounds like you have alot of innovative sales ideas. I loved the run through you posted on a noncooking show and I recently read something you posted about a DIY show. You'll have to keep giving us pointers on increasing sales.

I'll be a first timer in wave 2 can't wait to meet all of ya in person.

MGG said:

I am not surprised I have read some of yout threads and it sounds like you have alot of innovative sales ideas. I loved the run through you posted on a noncooking show and I recently read something you posted about a DIY show. You'll have to keep giving us pointers on increasing sales.

Marisol, be sure to PM your cell number to...shoot, who is it collecting cell #s for wave 2? Argh. Um - dig thru the wave 2 posts...someone is gathering all teh cheffer's cell #s and will PM the list to each of us who gave a #...that way once we get there, we can call each other and meet up!

Here's mine...

Gold RUFTH Lanyard
1/2 off conference Pin
$15,000 Career Sales Pin

Hopefully, I'll have a Future Director Ribbon by conference:)

MGG said:

Thanks so much. I can't take credit for the DIY show, though. That wasn't me. Wish I could remember who is was, but the old memory isn't what it used to be.

Ok - now I get to update my list:
I will have...
Ribbons:
Red Director
Burgundy TPC
Pink Career Club Sales
Workshop Presenter
Buttons:
On track/already earned trip
Free conference registraiton
Pins:
$48,000
recruiting
$100k career club
America's Second Harvest
Lanyard:
rofth contributions

1st year attendee, hoping for $15K in sales, 2100 away!!

I will have...
Ribbons:
Director
TPC
Career Club Sales and recruiting
Buttons:
On track level 3
Free conference registraiton
Pins:
$48,000
recruiting
$100k career club
America's Second Harvest
Lanyard:
rofth contributions

AND MY NEW RUBY RING!!!!

I'll have
1st year attendee
Recruiting
And of course, the most important, CS BUTTON!!

I'm goin' to Chicago... for three days with out my kids-o... THAT is enough for me-o... I'm goin' to Chicago!!!!!

BTW - are there different rufth laynards?

<h2>1. What is the minimum sales requirement for the conference?</h2><p>The minimum sales requirement for the conference is $30,000 from June 1st to May 31st.</p><h2>2. What are the career club milestones for special recognition?</h2><p>The career club milestones for special recognition include $50,000 and $100,000 in sales, as well as 25 and 50 recruits.</p><h2>3. How many recruits do I need to earn special recognition at the conference?</h2><p>You need at least 5 recruits from June 1st to May 31st to earn special recognition at the conference.</p><h2>4. What types of buttons can I earn at the conference?</h2><p>You can earn buttons for being on track for the 2007 incentive, achieving career success, and thanking Ann for her support.</p><h2>5. What types of ribbons can I earn at the conference?</h2><p>You can earn ribbons for reaching levels above Consultant (such as FD or Director), being a TPC achiever, presenting a workshop, achieving career club sales or recruiting milestones, serving on a committee, and bringing your spouse to the conference.</p>

1. What is the minimum sales requirement for the conference?

The minimum sales requirement for the conference is $30,000 from June 1st to May 31st.

2. What are the career club milestones for special recognition?

The career club milestones for special recognition include $50,000 and $100,000 in sales, as well as 25 and 50 recruits.

3. How many recruits do I need to earn special recognition at the conference?

You need at least 5 recruits from June 1st to May 31st to earn special recognition at the conference.

4. What types of buttons can I earn at the conference?

You can earn buttons for being on track for the 2007 incentive, achieving career success, and thanking Ann for her support.

5. What types of ribbons can I earn at the conference?

You can earn ribbons for reaching levels above Consultant (such as FD or Director), being a TPC achiever, presenting a workshop, achieving career club sales or recruiting milestones, serving on a committee, and bringing your spouse to the conference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Melissa78
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies