• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director That You Ran Into at Conference....please Post Pics!!I Had a Class

In summary, you ran into Ann Easter, Krissy Walker, Carolyn A, Sandra, Colleen, Linda Child, Rae Bates, Deb, Beth, Lisa H, Amanda Fairall, Lori Gilbert, Jane Vaughn, John Watschke, Sue Paz, and Jen at the Conference. You got to see all of them except for Sandra.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
that you ran into at Conference....Please post pics!!

I had a class with Ann Easter, sat with Deb during all general sessions except 1 because she had "special seating!". I hunted Linda down-hahah!!! Hopefully im not creepy! lol!!
Krissy walker has been my roommate for 2 years, bumped into Carolyn A LOT, luckily she's likable! :) Love you girl! :)
Finally was able to meet Sandra at the very end of conference. Saw Ginny Syphax a few times. She's my bud from the San Francisco PC trip and Deb. :)
Ran into Colleen and her mom (love them both!) and was able to get a picture of us! :)

Had a wonderful time seeing all of you!! I wanna go back! :)

Attachments

• Ginny, Deb, I.jpg
    Ginny, Deb, I.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 251
  • Colleen, Deb, me and Krissy.jpg
    Colleen, Deb, me and Krissy.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 284
  • me, Linda and tiffany.jpg
    me, Linda and tiffany.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 268
  • deb, sandra, me, carolyn and krissy.jpg
    deb, sandra, me, carolyn and krissy.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 274
Me too! Way to short of a time!Next year we'll coordinate a dinner or something!!

I got to see LOTS of friends! Saw Kristi a bunch of times, as well as Krissy. Saw Deb a few times, and Colleen. Only saw Sandra once. =( Saw Linda a couple times. Saw Carolyn. From CS, I also saw Rae Bates, Lori Gilbert, Amanda Fairall, Jane Vaughn, John Watschke (???) lol! It was AWESOME!

I have a lot of the same shots as Kristi cuz I was with her a lot!I saw Kristi, Colleen, Krissy, Linda, Carolyn, Sandra, Rae Bates, Becky D, Debi, Becky G, Ginny, Lisa H, Amanda F, Lori G....Have to resize my photos to load them. I just put them all on FB so find me there. LOL

DebbieJ said:
I have a lot of the same shots as Kristi cuz I was with her a lot!

I saw Kristi, Colleen, Krissy, Linda, Carolyn, Sandra, Rae Bates, Becky D, Debi, Becky G, Ginny....

Have to resize my photos to load them. I just put them all on FB so find me there. LOL

You saw Lisa also!

ChefLisa said:
You saw Lisa also!

I was just coming back to edit that! LOL!

bethcooks4u said:
And Beth.:cool:

and Jen :) It was great finally meeting Kristi and getting to have lunch with Krissy! Wahoo for DCS friends :) :)

See, too many to list! I should have written it all down! LOL

iteachurkid said:
and Jen :) It was great finally meeting Kristi and getting to have lunch with Krissy! Wahoo for DCS friends :) :)

Jen, I looked for you too but never did see you. :(

Debi said:
Jen, I looked for you too but never did see you. :(

I looked for you too (and several others)...there were sooo many people there! We'll have to figure out a way next year to all meet up :)

Well, I saw everyone who saw me. LOL! And I saw Ann (Chef Success). I saw Sue Paz, Linda Child, and I can't remember who else right now. I only got pics with Deb, Kristi and Carolyn. That's the only pic I took. :( I didn't even have my camera with me even though I traveled with it.

I saw Colleen, Carolyn, Deb, Beth and Linda. Of course I always get to see Linda (yay me!) because we are under the same NED. We get to see each other in Atlanta!

Linda pointed Colleen out to me at the Director lunch. Linda also pointed out Deb to me. Linda, you know everyone!

I saw Carolyn and instantly knew that was her. Yes, she looks the same in person as she does in pictures. Not fair that someone looks great in both! Urgh! LOL

Beth I have met before.

Oh yes, I also met Rae.

Debbie- I just realized I think I DID see you but didn't realize it was you!
It was on the breakfast buffer line one day...can't remember when. As I walked away I thought you looked familiar, but couldn't place from where... now that I see your pic up above, I am pretty sure that was you!

SusanBP0129 said:
Debbie- I just realized I think I DID see you but didn't realize it was you!
It was on the breakfast buffer line one day...can't remember when. As I walked away I thought you looked familiar, but couldn't place from where... now that I see your pic up above, I am pretty sure that was you!

I didn't go to breakfast at all, so it probably wasn't me. :(

I'm so pleased that I got to share breakfast with Sue and her friends!

DebbieJ said:
I didn't go to breakfast at all, so it probably wasn't me. :(

Maybe it was lunch? LOL
Or maybe you have a PC twin! :D

Chef Kearns said:
I'm so pleases that I got to share breakfast with Sue and her friends!

Sandra - It was SO GREAT to see you, other than just in passing, and actually get to chat for a bit! :)

I saw the other Sandra, too...but only in passing a few times.

I got to see both Sandras, but Sue, I hate that I didn't see you!!!

Debi said:
I got to see both Sandras, but Sue, I hate that I didn't see you!!!

I know!! I was really hoping to run into you, Debi. :(

I saw Rae Bates twice and otherwise I don't think I saw anyone... poo

I saw Debbie, Kate and Lisa briefly but enough to say hi. I also saw Linda in a line at Merrill.

oh my goodness. I can't believe i didn't add Debi and Jen! I sat with Debi at one of the general sessions, saw her on the bus back to the Hilton and also ran into her a couple more times. :) Nice to finally meet her in person!

Met Jen on the last day after GS. It was nice to finally meet her too! Not fair that she looks exactly alike in pictures! :)

Also ran into Rae Bates quite a few times! I will always see her b/c she has the same NED as me!

1. How do I properly clean my Pampered Chef stoneware?

To clean your stoneware, use hot water and a stiff-bristled brush to remove any food particles. Avoid using soap, as it can absorb into the porous surface of the stoneware. If needed, a small amount of baking soda can be used as a natural cleaner. Let the stoneware air dry completely before storing.

2. Can I use my Pampered Chef cookware on the stovetop?

Some of our cookware is designed to be used on the stovetop, while others are specifically for oven use. Always refer to the product instructions for specific usage recommendations. Our non-stick cookware should not be used on high heat settings or under a broiler.

3. What is the best way to sharpen my Pampered Chef knives?

We recommend using our Manual Knife Sharpener or sending your knives to a professional knife sharpener. Avoid using electric sharpeners, as they can damage the blade. Regularly honing your knives with a honing tool can also help maintain their sharpness.

4. How do I redeem my host rewards?

Your host rewards can be redeemed through our website or by contacting our customer service team. You can use your rewards towards any Pampered Chef products, including new releases and limited-time offers. Rewards must be redeemed within 90 days of your party date.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products outside of a party?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products directly through our website or by contacting an independent consultant. You can also host a virtual party to earn rewards and discounts on your purchases. Our products make great gifts for any occasion!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
StacieB
Back