• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Whoo-Hooo, $15K Club and Sell a Thon!

In summary, Heather was able to reach the level 1 sell a thon, her $15k mark, and their cluster reached the "sharp" challenge.
heat123
Silver Member
Had to share my excitement for June, I was able to reach the level 1 sell a thon, my $15k mark and our cluster reached the "sharp" challenge!:D

Yeay- how did you all do for June sell a thon!???

congrats Heather...way to go!!

I missed the sell-a-thon by $67, but DH and I figured that it would be cheaper for me to buy the products at the 50% discount than to spend $67 to get to level one.

Congrats, Heather!

June was Super Starter Month #2 for me -- I came in a little over $3000, so I got tons of bonuses this month -- my SS#2 bonus, a Plus Bonus and now the Level 2 products -- I'm so excited! We didn't reach our cluster goal though -- even though I did 6 shows, there weren't enough overall, which was disappointing. Oh, well!

Beth in PA

Way to go Heather, it's such a huge acomplishment!! Next year I want to see your name on the 1,000,000 sales mark. You go girl!

Awesome job, Heather! You've had a great month!!!:D

heat123 said:
Had to share my excitement for June, I was able to reach the level 1 sell a thon, my $15k mark and our cluster reached the "sharp" challenge!:D

Yeay- how did you all do for June sell a thon!???

Congrats!! We reached all the same levels, but my cluster didn't get the "sharp" challenge! We submitted 55 shows and needed 84!:( I know that I submitted 5 myself and the lady in my cluster that will be walking fror NEW Director also sumitted 5+. Just wish that the other 39 members in the cluster would've done their share.

Oh well, I'm not going to let that spoil the fact that conference it in 11 days and I can't wait to see what new products I'm going to get for free!

Last edited:
I reached level 2, & I haven't heard yet if my cluster reached the challenge! I'm keeping my fingers crossed;)

I reached level one and haven't heard about the sharpest challenge yet as my director is out of town. I did turn in 5 shows though and usually only turn in 1 so maybe since she said at the beginning that we usually did 24 and needed 32

I didn't make level one or the cluster challenge. My director didn't say how short we were, but with her submitting 20+ show we must have slacked pretty hard!

What is the $15K Club?

The $15K Club is a recognition program within Pampered Chef for consultants who have achieved $15,000 or more in sales within a single month.

How do I qualify for the $15K Club?

To qualify for the $15K Club, you must have at least $15,000 in sales within a single month. This can be achieved through a combination of online and in-person sales.

What is Sell-a-Thon?

Sell-a-Thon is a special promotion within Pampered Chef where consultants can earn rewards for reaching certain sales goals. The promotion typically runs for a limited time and has different rewards each time.

How do I participate in Sell-a-Thon?

To participate in Sell-a-Thon, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant. You can then track your sales and progress towards the goals to earn rewards.

What are the rewards for Sell-a-Thon?

The rewards for Sell-a-Thon vary each time the promotion runs, but typically include products, cash bonuses, and exclusive merchandise. The specific rewards for each Sell-a-Thon will be announced prior to the promotion start date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• turtle15
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • sillylittlechef