• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Whoo Hoo Almost $15K- Toot-Toot!!

In summary, "Whoo Hoo Almost $15K- Toot-Toot!!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to celebrate reaching $15,000 in sales. To earn this recognition, consultants must reach $15,000 in sales within a specific time period through hosting parties, selling products, and building a team. Achieving this recognition comes with benefits such as increased recognition and credibility, potential for higher commissions, and the opportunity to attend exclusive training and events. Even new consultants can earn it, and it can be earned multiple times as long as the sales goal is reached within the designated time frame.
heat123
Silver Member
Well I am almost at my $15k raise! I have $209 left until that awesome mark and I have 2 more shows to close (hopefully this week).

Glad I did it in 7 months time! I cannot wait for the 2% increase I am sure it will make a difference overall!:D

Just had to share my excitement since I just did my calculations for this months to date totals!:)

Congradulations!!! You should have no problems making it with two more shows to close.

Great job!!!!! Congratulations!!!

Kris

It does make a difference, I was so estatic to see it on my last commission check. Awesome job Heather!!!!

I thought I'd hit it last month and didn't. I've got it locked in for sure this month. I'm at $15770!

heat123 said:
Well I am almost at my $15k raise! I have $209 left until that awesome mark and I have 2 more shows to close (hopefully this week).

Glad I did it in 7 months time! I cannot wait for the 2% increase I am sure it will make a difference overall!:D

Just had to share my excitement since I just did my calculations for this months to date totals!:)

Woo Hoo Heather!!!!....WAT TO GO!!!!:D :D :D
I got mine last month, but dont get the official raise till this month!!;)

Ginger:cool:

You go girl:D :D :D

Way to Go!!!:D :D Congratulations! What an accomplishment!!!:D :D :D

Related to Whoo Hoo Almost $15K- Toot-Toot!!

1. What is "Whoo Hoo Almost $15K- Toot-Toot!!"?

"Whoo Hoo Almost $15K- Toot-Toot!!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to celebrate reaching $15,000 in sales. It is a way to recognize and congratulate consultants on their hard work and success.

2. How do I earn the "Whoo Hoo Almost $15K- Toot-Toot!!" recognition?

To earn the "Whoo Hoo Almost $15K- Toot-Toot!!" recognition, you must reach $15,000 in sales as a Pampered Chef consultant within a specific time period. This can be done through hosting parties, selling products, and building a team.

3. What are the benefits of achieving "Whoo Hoo Almost $15K- Toot-Toot!!"?

Achieving "Whoo Hoo Almost $15K- Toot-Toot!!" comes with several benefits, including increased recognition and credibility as a consultant, potential for higher commissions, and the opportunity to attend exclusive training and events.

4. Can I still earn "Whoo Hoo Almost $15K- Toot-Toot!!" if I am a new consultant?

Yes, even new consultants can earn "Whoo Hoo Almost $15K- Toot-Toot!!" as long as they reach $15,000 in sales within the designated time frame. It is a great goal for new consultants to strive for and can help jumpstart their success with Pampered Chef.

5. How often can I earn the "Whoo Hoo Almost $15K- Toot-Toot!!" recognition?

You can earn the "Whoo Hoo Almost $15K- Toot-Toot!!" recognition multiple times, as long as you reach $15,000 in sales within the designated time frame each time. It is a great way to continually challenge yourself and be recognized for your hard work and success as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RachelNguyen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mandydollie
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
Replies
Views
cat