• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Personal Website to Increase Sales!

In summary, as a consultant, you can increase your sales by following these steps after a party: log on to your Web Site assistant and make a list of all the guests your hostess invited, compare it to the show and identify those who didn't attend or order, call your hostess and suggest calling those guests to offer them a chance to still get the deals, and coach your hostess to call all the guests to get more orders. This technique has proven successful in increasing sales and impressing the hostess. However, it is important to tailor it to each specific situation and be mindful of the current economic climate.
Cookin_With_Amanda
:chef: I have been a consultant for just now 2 months and my last couple of shows I have done this and almost doubled my sales!! Give it a try it is worth it!

The day after your show log on to your Web Site assistant and make a list of all the guests that your hostess invited. Compare it to the show and find which people didnt attend or order. Call your hostess and say something like this...

"Hey Jane! What a fantastic turn out last night. Listen I was looking at your wish list and I know you really want everything for free so I was thinking we should take a few minutes and all call "Sally", "Marie", "Becky", and "Donna" since they werent able to make it to your party. I am sure they dont want to miss out on the deals! Oh and another thing. If you can get them all to place at least a $30 dollar order you will get everything on your wish list for free!"

**of course you cant say this for every situation so taylor it to the hostess**

Coach your hostess to call all the guests and get more orders. Number 1 it will impress the hostess that you took the time to focus on her show and guests, number two its going to increase your sales, number three your hostess will be happier that she got more free stuff so she is going to tell people and get you more bookings!!

I hope this helps everyone. The last party I did ended the night in just over $300. I called my hostess the next day, used the technique above and closed at $580 in commisionable sales!! This really works!!:chef:

Great idea! Sometimes though in today's economy, the people don't come because they don't have the money to buy anything. That happened to a recent host from my Recruit. She had the Host call and from what she told my Recruit, it backfired in that the ladies didn't like being called because they were embarassed...

Wow, that's a great tip! I've never thought about following up with guests who didn't attend or order. It makes sense though, they might have been interested but just couldn't make it to the party. And offering the hostess a chance to get everything on her wish list for free is a great incentive for her to reach out to her guests. I'll definitely give this a try at my next party. Thanks for sharing!

1. How can I use my personal Pampered Chef website to increase sales?

Your personal Pampered Chef website is a powerful tool for increasing sales. You can share your website with friends, family, and potential customers to showcase products, share recipes, and host virtual parties. You can also utilize social media to drive traffic to your website and offer exclusive deals and promotions to encourage sales.

2. Can I customize my personal website to reflect my personal brand?

Yes, you can customize your personal website with your own branding, such as adding your name and photo, creating a personalized bio, and choosing a color scheme that reflects your style. This will help make your website feel more personal and unique to you, which can attract potential customers.

3. How can I track my website's performance and sales?

Through your personal Pampered Chef website, you have access to a back office where you can track your website's performance and sales. You can view your website traffic, orders, and customer information to help you analyze and improve your sales strategy.

4. Can I offer discounts or promotions on my personal website?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the ability to offer exclusive discounts and promotions on your personal website. You can create special offers for your customers, such as free shipping or buy one, get one deals, to incentivize them to make a purchase.

5. How can I use my personal website to attract new customers?

Your personal Pampered Chef website is a great way to attract new customers. You can use social media to share your website with a wider audience, offer referral incentives to your existing customers, and utilize SEO strategies to make your website more visible to potential customers online. You can also offer virtual parties or cooking demonstrations through your website to introduce new people to your products and services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deb Bixler
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies