• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Amazing Success! Hostess Earns $711 from Comm. Sales Show

In summary, Tara was successful in placing a 600 dollar order with her hostess from last sunday. Her total without tax was 621 bucks. She is a definite possibility for recruit.
Tara1021
:eek:
I just got off the phone with my hostess from last sunday. Her guest sales total was 811. The show just closed at 1118 with her order! Nevermind that that is Comm. Sales. She just placed a 600 dollar order with me. She did cookware (1 set), ssmb set w/ whisks, Round Basket then 2 60% off pieces 165 free and then WAHHHOOOOO....the rest is money in the bank!!! I'm so excited. I just had to share. Now I get to change my profile by 7 bucks!:D :D :D :D :D

Way to go, Tara!!

THANKS! I couldn't believe it....her total without tax was 621 bucks...sure wish i got commission on the whole thing!

WAY TO GO....Thats GREAT!!!!

Congrats! You should recruit her since she obviously LOVES pc!!

Thats awesome Tara! Great job on getting her excited!!!:D

Great job - I agree with Gillian - recruit her!!

Woo Hoo CONGRATS....I agree with the others, she is a DEFINATE possibility for recruit.....that is so awesome......congrats again.

That's great Tara!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sure you are doing the Happy Dance!!!!!!!!

I'm trying! I'm using a very laid back approach since she's already sold tupperware in the past and made the comment that she loved me because I wasn't bugging her to join the company. Gotta choose my words carefully....
I'm meeting her tomorrow to pick up a couple of checks. Any pointers from you successful recruiters???

pamperedharriet said:
That's great Tara!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sure you are doing the Happy Dance!!!!!!!!

Dance baby dance!!!:p

Wow! Great job!!!:D

Ask her what she didn't like about Tupperware. Let her know that you enjoyed working with her so much that you would love to have her on your team, but if she doesn't want to, you are happy to have her as a great host. Ask her what she would do with an extra $100 a month and show her that she can get that just by doing one show a week.

What a great job!

I think that is great!!WTG I am still aiming for a party that high and that is definately inspiring!!

Wonderful! Don't we have some amazing hosts and customers?

Way to go Tara - that's awesome!!!

raebates said:
Wonderful! Don't we have some amazing hosts and customers?

Not to mention - we are a group of AMAZING consultants!

Tell her what your commission was for her show. I always calculate it with the combined shows for that month since it is always slightly more due to our commisssion structure.
If I have a $1,000 show I make 24% but if it's turned in with shows giving me a $4,000 month I make 27%. I always adjust it in my PP Thank You letter before mailing.

I always wonder how it is that some people are such great natural hosts, they get a lot of people, they get outside orders, and then there are the others...you TRY and TRY to coach them but they won't have any of it...

speedychef said:
I always wonder how it is that some people are such great natural hosts, they get a lot of people, they get outside orders, and then there are the others...you TRY and TRY to coach them but they won't have any of it...

Some people just aren't people people... :rolleyes:

speedychef said:

You know what's funny? I'm a host of the latter. I'm doing a PL show, and I know my show won't be a great one. But it's not for a lack of trying. My family and friends aren't much into it - heck they aren't much into PC anymore either. I'm counting on my mom to have her friends show up and order...I'm worried I'm going to be a terrible host for her but my friends really are broke and sick of me asking them to buy stuff!!!

1. How did the hostess earn $711 from a commission sales show?

The hostess earned $711 from a commission sales show by selling products from Pampered Chef to her guests. As the hostess, she received a percentage of the total sales as commission, which added up to $711 in this particular show.

2. Is $711 a typical amount for a hostess to earn from a commission sales show?

The amount a hostess can earn from a commission sales show varies, as it depends on the total sales and the commission percentage offered by Pampered Chef. However, $711 is a great success and is often considered to be above average for a commission sales show.

3. How can I become a hostess and earn commission from Pampered Chef?

To become a hostess and earn commission from Pampered Chef, you can reach out to a consultant or visit our website to book a show. As the hostess, you will invite guests to your show and earn commission from the total sales made during the event.

4. Can I earn additional rewards as a hostess besides commission?

Yes, as a hostess, you can earn additional rewards such as free products, discounts, and exclusive hostess-only items. The rewards you receive will depend on the total sales of your show and any special promotions offered by Pampered Chef.

5. Are there any requirements to become a hostess for Pampered Chef?

There are no specific requirements to become a hostess for Pampered Chef. Anyone can host a show, whether it's at their home or online. However, it is recommended to have a minimum of 10-12 guests in attendance to make the show more successful and increase the hostess' earnings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • angelkatey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
angelkatey
  • Cookin_With_Amanda