• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampering for Success: How One Business Closed a Show and Gained Three Bookings

In summary, Tara closed a show last night that generated $255 in sales. Andrea is considering doing a show near her work place on her lunch break to generate more business.
casescafe
I just closed a show that never would have happened had it not been suggested here in Chef Success... I pampered my credit union.

I approached the branch manager with the idea of bringing in a sandwich ring, sweet treat and and some punch for the employees. I emphasized that I would not be soliciting any business from the branch customers. She allowed me to set up a product display in the break room, along with the snacks. At the end of the lunch hour(s), I left a few catalogs & order forms with the branch manager and made an appointment to come back in a few days to collect any orders.

In all, there were 5 sales with a total of $255.00 and THREE bookings!

Although the total wasn't that much, it keeps me active and I have three new opportunities that I didn't have before!

Last edited:
Way to go, John!

That's great! Congratulations!!!

Congrats! I agree, I did a show last night that generated from a pamper your business letter. sales about 164.00 but 3 bookings!

Awesome, John! You're giving me hope that I should just get out there and try PYB again!

I had left 3 mini catties on the counter at my credit union and I got a call from the loan officer to order 3 products. Talked her into a cattie party. She later called me back and decided to have a house party. Her party was over $800 and she got much more than the 3 items originally odered! One possible bookingfor this spring. A few weeks later She emailed me with 2 additional people who wanted to order! Of the 2, one may host a party this spring.
Needless to say, both me & my host were happy with results!
Tara

Any of you that work full time jobs, how do you do it? I work M-F all day... not sure how this could work for me.

candiejayne said:
Any of you that work full time jobs, how do you do it? I work M-F all day... not sure how this could work for me.

Find businesses that are open on Saturday. Most customer service places (Banks, etc.) are.

duh LOL why didn't I think of that?!? Thats why I love you guys, you fill in the blanks of my airheadedness!

Andrea, how about business close to yours on your lunch break?

I thought about that, but if I have to cook anything, I do not have access to anything but a really old microwave that litterally takes 10 minutes to pop a bag of popcorn. Hmmm... maybe I could do some kind of breakfast dish, do it before I leave for work (I dont have to be to work until 9am) then on my lunch break or after work maybe I could go pick up my dishes.

Question: do you provide little dessert plates and silverware for them, or do you just take in the food?

What is "Pampered a Business"?

"Pampered a Business" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows individuals to become independent consultants and sell high-quality kitchen products directly to customers.

How do I become a "Pampered a Business" consultant?

To become a consultant, you can sign up on the Pampered Chef website or through a current consultant. There is a one-time fee of $109 to join, which includes a starter kit with product samples and business supplies.

What are the benefits of being a "Pampered a Business" consultant?

As a consultant, you have the opportunity to earn extra income, receive discounts on products, and be part of a supportive community. You also have the flexibility to work on your own schedule and run your business from home.

Do I need to have prior sales experience to be a "Pampered a Business" consultant?

No, prior sales experience is not necessary. Pampered Chef provides training and resources to help you succeed as a consultant. It is helpful to have a passion for cooking and entertaining, as well as a desire to share the products with others.

How can I host a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy and fun! You can either host an in-person party at your home or a virtual party through social media. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and tools to host a successful party, and you can earn rewards based on sales from your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • krahema
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
krahema
  • quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies