• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Amazing Show Success: $1500-$1600 in Sales with Outside Orders!

In summary, Carolyn booked a show and received a pay check and new products from her host. Christy also booked a show and received a pay check and new products from her host.
CookwithChristy
:D First off, I want to say what a great community of consultants!! I haven't posted much, but do come here often to get wonderful ideas and much needed motivation! I hope to post more in the near future now that I'm becoming more computer savy....so with that said, I had to share my wonderful news! I had a show last Friday, which went well. It was kind of chaotic here in there since there were children present, but is totally understandable. I have two little ones myself. There was about 9 in attendance. Well, by the end of the night, the show was at $1200! Alot had to do with the host's mother's outside orders from her job. But to top it off, I received a phone call from my host tonight and she has another $400 in outside orders!! My mouth is to the floor!! Plus, I booked a show in August from one of her guests. God is good!!
I know that alot of consultants are having a hard time with the summers months and canellations and what not. But please, try to hang in there!! Things will get better!! We've just got to make those calls, send those emails, and learn our products!!
So now that I've wrote a book, best wishes to you all with the sell-a-thon!!:D

CONGRATULATIONS!!! WOO-HOO!!!

Wow, that's great! Congratulations!! :D

That is awesome!! Congratulations!!

Wow! Congratulations!

Very exciting! Way to go!

That's great! Nothing like hitting level 1 with one show! :D

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is so awesome!!! You should try to recruit that host! She obviously can talk it up pretty well (and follow through!). You'll LOVE that next commission check.:)

Great job!

Wow!! Great job!

Thank you all so much for the sweet comments! I'm hoping to talk with her tomorrow and hopefully go more indepth about the oppurtunity with PC. I'm a little nervous and kind of overwhelmed, but excited at the same time!!

Wow - awesome job - congratulations! Enjoy the check and the products.

oh what an inspiring show for us all...I am very happy for your JUNE success!!!!!

That's so awesome!!
Can I rub you? Maybe it's contagious - LOL

dannyzmom said:
That's so awesome!!

Carolyn - thank you for the really horrible mental image! :eek: LOL!

Sure Carolyn! But try not to rub too much! I'd like to keep what luck I have going so far! He..he!;)

Ok, that sounded bad...I didn't quite picture it like that...

Wow, that is very inspiring! Way to go.

Congrats, isnt it fun to have a HIGH Show!!

that is soooo awesome, congratulations!

YEA YOU!

Thought I'd be the 3rd Christy to weigh in on this post!

;)

Congrats on an awesome show!!

dannyzmom said:
That's so awesome!!
LMAO Carolyn! Lil' Miss TPC in sales needs to do no rubbing. :eek: :D :p

Congrats!! I want a rub after Carolyn!

yikes :eek: :eek: there is a lot of rubbing going on here!
Congrats Christy, what a great job! Enjoy your pay check and your new products!:D ;)

Way to go :)

What is the "Omg!! $1500-$1600 Show!!"?

The "Omg!! $1500-$1600 Show!!" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where guests can earn free products by hosting a party with sales totaling between $1500 and $1600.

How do I qualify for the "Omg!! $1500-$1600 Show!!"?

To qualify for the "Omg!! $1500-$1600 Show!!", you must host a party with sales totaling between $1500 and $1600. This can be achieved by inviting friends and family to your party and encouraging them to purchase products from Pampered Chef.

What free products can I earn from the "Omg!! $1500-$1600 Show!!"?

The free products you can earn from the "Omg!! $1500-$1600 Show!!" depend on the total sales from your party. The higher the sales, the more free products you can earn. You can contact your Pampered Chef consultant for a list of available products and their corresponding sales thresholds.

Can I combine orders from multiple parties to reach the $1500-$1600 sales goal for the "Omg!! $1500-$1600 Show!!"?

No, orders from different parties cannot be combined to reach the sales goal for the "Omg!! $1500-$1600 Show!!". The sales must come from one single party in order to qualify for the free products.

How long does the "Omg!! $1500-$1600 Show!!" last?

The "Omg!! $1500-$1600 Show!!" is a limited time event and the duration may vary. It is best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the specific dates of the event. It is also important to note that the sales goal must be reached during the event period in order to qualify for the free products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef_2_Four
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ljeffries
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • epimomma99
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies