• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boosting Sales: A $1K Success Story with Outside Orders!

S
sfdavis918
My host from last Wednesday just stopped by to drop off her last outside orders. I left her house and her show was at $763. After entering in the outside orders she is at $1135!!!! WAHOOOO!!!!

Awesome - you must have done some SUPER host coaching!

GREAT JOB! Way to go!

Thanks! I am so excited because I sould be closing this month at just over $5000! My best month yet!

WOW...Congrats...I'm very new to this so I can't wait for a show of mine to be like that!!!!

Related to Boosting Sales: A $1K Success Story with Outside Orders!

1. How did you successfully boost sales by $1K with outside orders?

There were a few key strategies that I used to boost sales with outside orders. First, I made sure to actively promote the outside order option to my guests during the show. I also followed up with guests after the show to remind them about the option and offer any assistance they needed with placing orders. Additionally, I made sure to offer incentives for guests who placed outside orders, such as free shipping or a discount on their next purchase.

2. What was the total amount of outside orders received?

The total amount of outside orders received was $1135. This amount was added to the $763 in sales from the show itself, resulting in a total of $1898 in sales.

3. How did you track and enter the outside orders?

I used a spreadsheet to track all of the outside orders and their corresponding information, such as customer name, order total, and payment method. This helped me keep everything organized and easily enter the orders into my system. Alternatively, you could also use an online order tracking system or a pen and paper method.

4. Did you encounter any challenges with the outside orders?

There were a few challenges I encountered with the outside orders, such as delayed payments or incorrect order information. However, I made sure to communicate clearly with my guests and offer support to resolve any issues. It's important to be prepared for potential challenges and have a plan in place to handle them.

5. What advice do you have for others looking to boost sales with outside orders?

My advice would be to actively promote the outside order option during your show and follow up with guests afterwards. Don't be afraid to offer incentives to encourage guests to place outside orders. Additionally, stay organized and be prepared for potential challenges. And most importantly, provide excellent customer service to ensure a positive experience for your guests and encourage repeat business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • deanna_g
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
HealthNut
  • Chandreena
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies