• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success at Yesterday's Show: $1,025 in Sales, a Booking, and a Recruit Lead!"

In summary, the success of yesterday's show was due to a combination of factors. These included the effective promotion by the hostess, the consultant's preparation and organization, and the appealing products and promotions offered. To replicate this success at future shows, it is important to work closely with the hostess, come prepared and offer attractive incentives. To book future shows, offering hostess incentives and following up with potential hosts are effective methods. To turn a recruit lead into a successful recruit, prompt follow-up and ongoing support are crucial. To continue the momentum from a successful show, follow-up with guests and potential recruits, stay in touch with the hostess, and promote your success through various marketing strategies.
pattikake
I had show yesterday at noon. Well, everyone except the host & myself, forgot to change their clocks! The host made reminder calls, while I took care of her outside orders until everyone showed up. She had $594 in outside orders... only 3 people showed up for her show ... BUT - we closed out at $1,025, got one booking and a recruit lead!! We did the Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares as an interactive show, and it was a big hit! Just had to share with you all.

~Patti

Congrats Patti!! Sounds like a success!

Wow! Glad it worked out for you!

Awesome!My show yesterday started an hour late for the same reason.

Awesome! I'd take a show like that any ole day - even with an hour delay!

Awesome results, Patti!!

That is so exciting! We love your State. We come each June to a Bluegrass festival in Weston.

Good going!!! I can stick around an hour for something like that!

Grandmarita - I live 12 miles north of Weston!! Such a small world :)

What an awesome show pattikake!!! Like Linda noted, I would take that any 'ole day!

well, that turned out good, eh?? :)

uh, i'd LOVE to have a show like that!

That's one heckuva show! Way to go - congrats!

Way to go on the show - I hate DST!! :(

Wow!!! That is totally fabulous! Way to go! Don't you love huge dollar shows like that?

What factors contributed to the success of yesterday's show?

There were a few key factors that contributed to the success of yesterday's show. Firstly, the hostess did a great job of inviting a large number of guests and promoting the show beforehand. Additionally, the consultant was well-prepared and organized, creating a smooth and enjoyable shopping experience for the guests. Finally, the products and promotions offered at the show were appealing and led to higher sales.

How can I replicate this level of success at my own shows?

There are a few things you can do to increase your chances of success at your shows. First, make sure to work closely with the hostess to ensure a good turnout and promote the show beforehand. Second, always come prepared with all necessary materials and a well-organized presentation. Third, offer attractive product promotions and incentives to encourage guests to make purchases. Lastly, provide a fun and engaging atmosphere for your guests to make their shopping experience enjoyable.

What are some effective ways to book future shows at a current show?

One effective way to book future shows at a current show is to offer a hostess incentive, such as a free product or discount, for booking a show on the spot. Another method is to ask guests if they would be interested in hosting a show, and follow up with them after the event. Lastly, make sure to have booking information readily available and promote the benefits of hosting a show.

How can I turn a recruit lead into a successful recruit?

To turn a recruit lead into a successful recruit, it's important to follow up with them promptly and provide them with all the necessary information about joining Pampered Chef. Offer to answer any questions they may have and provide them with resources to help them get started. Additionally, make sure to stay in touch and provide support throughout their journey as a consultant.

What are some ways to continue the momentum from a successful show?

There are a few ways to continue the momentum from a successful show. First, make sure to follow up with all guests who made purchases to thank them and offer any additional support or information. Second, reach out to any potential recruits and offer to answer any questions they may have. Third, stay in touch with the hostess and continue to offer support and incentives for future bookings. Lastly, use social media and other marketing strategies to promote your success and attract new customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahmarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heat123
  • tys1031
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookingwithdawn
  • dessertMama