• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I had a show last week with two recruit leads. Well, the the one ( the

loreo

Banned
Nov 24, 2008
I had a show last week with two recruit leads. Well, the the one ( the hostess) is signing up tomorrow :) and we had planned to let the other one ( who was VERY interested) to sign up under her. Well, found out today that the other lady is not going to sign up under the hostess. She feels obligated to the consultant who has done shows for her yet never offered the business opportunity. :grumpy:

Oh well...

BlessedWifeMommy

Veteran Member
Oct 15, 2008
Re: Arggh!

I had a show last week with two recruit leads. Well, the the one ( the hostess) is signing up tomorrow :) and we had planned to let the other one ( who was VERY interested) to sign up under her. Well, found out today that the other lady is not going to sign up under the hostess. She feels obligated to the consultant who has done shows for her yet never offered the business opportunity. :grumpy:

Oh well...

Wow, that may cause a issue in the friendship.

chefcaroline

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2006

It should be that other consultant's loss for not ever offering her the opportunity....

pamperedpals

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2007

It should be that other consultant's loss for not ever offering her the opportunity....

I agree. It is utlimately the recruit's choice who she sign's with. I have heard of several consultant's interview different people before they find the one they want to work with.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Roadtripray
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views