• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When to Invite to Consider Hosting

it just says she saved $200. I would change it to:Remember, you can always place orders just by calling or emailing me. Also, hosting a show is a great way to earn discounted and FREE products of your choice! Karen saved over $200 on her merchandise! Plus, she has a 10% discount for one full year. A new consultant would have earned $100 in commission on Karen’s cooking show.
TheFreddiesCook
Is it ok to include an invitation to host a show when you send out a thank you note for an outside order placed at a show? I just did that but then was not sure if that would be scaring the customer away with too much info, or is that reasonable. I thanked her for placing the order and then invited her to consider hosting her show and told her about the month's host special. I plan to follow up once I know she's received the products from the host.

What do you think?

Instead of sending a note, I would call her.

I'll follow up with a call later... It's easier for me to write it down first and then ask... I don't like when you start a conversation trying to tell them about it and they cut you off and say no without letting you finish... That's happened several times, so now I just write first. When they don't even let you finish what you are saying, it's hard to try to keep going.

Of course! But follow up with a phone call is also important (like an Out of the Box call) - I'm preaching to myself here too.....since I'm not doing this YET, but plan to start this year!!What I am trying out is when you send out the Thank you note, let them know how the host did! For example:
Thank you for your recent order. I appreciate your business. I know you will enjoy your new kitchen tools from The Pampered Chef.Keep your receipt!! A safe place to store your receipts is under your silverware tray - you'll need them for your warranty. All of our products have at least a 1-yr guarantee; many have an extended guarantee. Customer service information is on the receipt should you need it and can't reach me.Remember, you can always place orders just by calling or emailing me. Also, hosting is a great way to earn discounted and FREE products of your choice. Karen received $271 worth of merchandise for $65 - a savings of $206! Plus she has a 10% discount for one full year. A new consultant would have earned $100 in commission on Karen's cooking show total of $501.To start receiving my "What's Cooking" newsletter filled with specials and free recipes, simply email me or sign-up on my website ("News" Section). Your Kitchen Consultant,
Bobbi
xxx-xxx-xxxx
www.....
@gmail.com
I found a Thank you template on here that I was able to put all of that into and can get 4 to a page, so it prints out about the size of an index card and I fasten it to a P3 receipt with a THank you Card. I've JUST started this with my last show- sending them out this week. I got the idea from the Jan. CN article. Hoping that when I then make my Out-of-Box calls, it will have planted that Hosting (or recruiting) seed!

esavvymom said:
Of course! But follow up with a phone call is also important (like an Out of the Box call) - I'm preaching to myself here too.....since I'm not doing this YET, but plan to start this year!!

What I am trying out is when you send out the Thank you note, let them know how the host did! For example:

I found a Thank you template on here that I was able to put all of that into and can get 4 to a page, so it prints out about the size of an index card and I fasten it to a P3 receipt with a THank you Card.

I've JUST started this with my last show- sending them out this week. I got the idea from the Jan. CN article. Hoping that when I then make my Out-of-Box calls, it will have planted that Hosting (or recruiting) seed!

The only thing I'd do first, though, is double check that the host doesn't mind you sharing her show totals with her friends. Some people are touchy about that sort of thing. I remember some consultants saying how they had some hosts get upset about their friends knowing how well she did and what she got for free...due to their buying stuff.

Do you think this would sound better?
Remember, you can always place orders just by calling or emailing me. Also, hosting is a great way to earn discounted and FREE products of your choice. Karen saved over $200 on her merchandise! Plus she has a 10% discount for one full year. A new consultant would have earned $100 in commission on Karen’s cooking show.
It doesn't say how much the show was or how much she spent...just how much she saved and what a consultant would earn. WOuld that be better? I just know I would forget to ask the host!

I would mention the 10% discount and new consultant commission, but no details about the host's earnings. Just me. I never know what a host might want to keep quiet.

If the guest is a good friend of the host, would it be ok to say "Have you talked to Susie about the products she got for free? She had a very successful show! So I want to offer you the same!"

Would this be ok?

I've seen in the training DVD's how the consultant tells the guests that the host is hoping to get, say, the cookware set today... Wouldn't this be also kind of bad to say to the guests? Wouldn't they feel they have to spend a lot then to help the host? I am confused....

I don't see a problem with saying that. At my shows I ask the host to tell everyone why he/she decided to host. Sometimes the host says, "I want the cookware free, so be sure to order a lot!" Everyone laughs, so it's clearly not an issue for them.

That was perfectly executed. One thing I have learned over the years is this, all guests love to get thanked for their orders. And All GREAT CONSULTANTS - DAVE MEENAN, JULIE GIZZY and all the other top sellers would tell you that sending a thank you and invitation to host their own party is one of the many ways they get bookings. I know, I have sat in on enough of their sessions at NC. They know what they are doing and what you did and panned to follow up is absolutely OK and PERFECT!
Oh and if anyone attended any of the Spring Launches - the word in our business is ASK, ASK, ASK! You do not get yeses without he asking!

1. When is the best time to invite someone to consider hosting a Pampered Chef party?

The best time to invite someone to consider hosting a Pampered Chef party is when you have a personal connection with them and have built a relationship. This could be a friend, family member, neighbor, or co-worker. It's also helpful to consider their schedule and availability to host a party.

2. How should I approach someone about hosting a Pampered Chef party?

The best approach is to be genuine and personal. Start by sharing your own experience with hosting a party and how much you enjoyed it. Then, explain the benefits of hosting a party, such as earning free products and having a fun and informative cooking demonstration for their friends and family.

3. What should I say to someone who is hesitant about hosting a Pampered Chef party?

If someone is hesitant about hosting a party, it's important to address their concerns and offer reassurance. You can explain that hosting a party is low-pressure and there is no expectation to purchase anything. You can also offer to help them with the planning and preparation for the party.

4. Is there a minimum number of guests required to host a Pampered Chef party?

No, there is no minimum number of guests required to host a Pampered Chef party. However, the more guests that attend, the more potential sales and rewards the host can earn. It's important to remind the potential host that even a small party can be successful and enjoyable.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party if I don't have a large kitchen or cooking space?

Yes, you can still host a Pampered Chef party even if you don't have a large kitchen or cooking space. Our consultants are trained to work in any kitchen and can adapt to the space available. Additionally, we offer a variety of cooking tools and products that are designed to work in any kitchen, big or small.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• topchef.heather
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
letmepamperu13
Replies